Rate Dr. Cornelius I. Nicoll

Dr. Cornelius I. Nicoll's Ratings

It is hard to do a great man like Dr. Cornelius Nicoll justice with words, but I will do the best I can. In July, 2008, I was brought to the Mountainside Hospital E.R. in Montclair, NJ with severe dislocation in 3 of the toes on my right foot resulting from an injury sustained while palying baseball. Shortly after I was admitted, Dr. Nicoll was dispatched to the scene, since the E.R. doctor felt that only an Orthopaedist was qualified to treat my injuries. Dr. Nicoll arrived promptly, and well prepared. After reviewing my X-Rays, he proceeded to treat my injuries, and fixed me up like new, and I was able to go home the same night. He was also very pleasant, and took the time to explain what happened, and what I needed to do while recovering. Never once did I feel rushed or neglected. I also had a positive experience when I went to his office a few days later for follow-up care. Needless to say, I highly recommend Dr. Nicoll!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

He performed surgery on my shoulder. His diagnosis prior to surgery was right on target. Minimally invasive. Had another surgeon perform surgery on the opposite shoulder before this and it was awful...still not right. Dr. Nicoll gave me a much more positive outcome.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag