Dr. Robert M. Bazzini

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Robert M. Bazzini has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5659387
18/07/14 5 4 5 5 His knowledge,skills and personality are 10 out of a 10! He was able to correctly identify my problems and set out a treatment plan quickly. Very generous with the time he spent with me.
RID: 5574924
23/06/14 5 4 5 5 Patient, Kind, Gentle, Caring, Understanding and Compassionate are a few of the words to describe Dr.Bazzini. He's performed surgery on my trigger finger and I go periodically for cortisone shots. He performed surgery on my husband for carpel tunnel. He never rushes you, he's very professional, down to earth & he explains everything...great doctor who knows what he's doing and makes you feel confident and assured. My hands are safe in his hands!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 3633569
16/12/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bazzini and his nurse Jeannie are still patient-centered in the land of the reimbursement-driven specialists. Was very skeptical that I would let any physician open up my money maker (I use my laptop/computer all day long) after one consultation but he is the real deal. I had full confidence and was NOT disappointed.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."
RID: 2525175
08/01/13 4 5 5 5 Being in the care of Dr. Bazzini & his staff was the greatest experience I had with a doctor & office in a long time. I had never been to Chilton Hospital and they assured me allwould be fine. Chilton was also the best hospital care in a same day surgery ever. I was treated like a queen as if I was the only patient by all. Wish all my future surgeries could all be at Chilton & with Dr. Robert Bazzini  Respond
RID: 2103679
03/05/12 5 5 5 5 I never had to wait at the office more than 10 minutes. Dr Bezzini is so compazssionate & friendly & funny too. He answered all my questions & I felt confident in what he had to do on my hand. The day of surgery was actually a nice experience not stressful at all! The office staff & the surgical center called me multiple times over 2 weeks to check on me after the surgery.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1469050
21/06/11 5 5 5 5 Very patient and prompt. He explained everything and was pleasant to talk to, not rushed and no push for unecessary procedures. He always checked and double checked everything he said.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 1352000
01/02/11 5 5 5 5 Never before have I been to a doctor who spent more time with me diagnosing and explaining my problem. GREAT doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1086886
23/01/10 4 5 5 5 My son broke his scaphoid bone in May and didn't get a correct diagnosis until late August. By then it was a mess (where the broken parts of bone had been rubbing together the bone was forming a false joint and so alot of bone was missing) and the scaphoid is the most difficult bone in the body to heal to begin with. Thank God we found Dr. Bazzini. He operated on him in Sept. and used a bone graft etc. and his wrist healed successfully by December. We were impressed with Dr. Bazzani from the start. He explained everything and was pleasant and friendly. He is not burnt out like some Drs. He is still interested and excited about what he does. He is not patronizing and treats you like an equal human being unlike many other Drs. I can't say enough good things about him.
RID: 1078192
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 His office staff was wonderful and Dr. B is one of the most compassionate, considerate, patient surgeons that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is what doctors used to and still should be- interested in his patients, making sure that they understand what is going on, what treatment options are available. He has the bedside manner that all surgeons should have.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 743924
15/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bazzini has performed two surgeries on my left arm with excellent results. He is kind, compassionate and caring, as is his staff. He does not rush a patient, he does not lose his patience, he takes his time with you. He is absolutely the best.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 560916
07/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bazzini has performed 2 surgeries on my wrist for Kienbock's disease. I feel he is an excellent and caring surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is also extremely helpful and caring. Dr. Bazzini answered all my questions and did not rush through the appointment as some other doctors do.  Respond
RID: 496805
20/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bazzini has always been courteous and caring with me. He answers questions and explains the procedure and planned treatment. If I didn''t understand completely what he said, he would patiently repeat what he had said. He reminds me of how compassionate doctors were before they got bogged down with paperwork. His office staff is professional and has always answered my questions or has had doctor call me back when necessary.  Respond