Rate Dr. Robert M. Bazzini

Dr. Robert M. Bazzini's Ratings

His knowledge,skills and personality are 10 out of a 10! He was able to correctly identify my problems and set out a treatment plan quickly. Very generous with the time he spent with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Patient, Kind, Gentle, Caring, Understanding and Compassionate are a few of the words to describe Dr.Bazzini. He's performed surgery on my trigger finger and I go periodically for cortisone shots. He performed surgery on my husband for carpel tunnel. He never rushes you, he's very professional, down to earth & he explains everything...great doctor who knows what he's doing and makes you feel confident and assured. My hands are safe in his hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Bazzini and his nurse Jeannie are still patient-centered in the land of the reimbursement-driven specialists. Was very skeptical that I would let any physician open up my money maker (I use my laptop/computer all day long) after one consultation but he is the real deal. I had full confidence and was NOT disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Being in the care of Dr. Bazzini & his staff was the greatest experience I had with a doctor & office in a long time. I had never been to Chilton Hospital and they assured me allwould be fine. Chilton was also the best hospital care in a same day surgery ever. I was treated like a queen as if I was the only patient by all. Wish all my future surgeries could all be at Chilton & with Dr. Robert Bazzini

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

I never had to wait at the office more than 10 minutes. Dr Bezzini is so compazssionate & friendly & funny too. He answered all my questions & I felt confident in what he had to do on my hand. The day of surgery was actually a nice experience not stressful at all! The office staff & the surgical center called me multiple times over 2 weeks to check on me after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Very patient and prompt. He explained everything and was pleasant to talk to, not rushed and no push for unecessary procedures. He always checked and double checked everything he said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Never before have I been to a doctor who spent more time with me diagnosing and explaining my problem. GREAT doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

My son broke his scaphoid bone in May and didn't get a correct diagnosis until late August. By then it was a mess (where the broken parts of bone had been rubbing together the bone was forming a false joint and so alot of bone was missing) and the scaphoid is the most difficult bone in the body to heal to begin with. Thank God we found Dr. Bazzini. He operated on him in Sept. and used a bone graft etc. and his wrist healed successfully by December. We were impressed with Dr. Bazzani from the start. He explained everything and was pleasant and friendly. He is not burnt out like some Drs. He is still interested and excited about what he does. He is not patronizing and treats you like an equal human being unlike many other Drs. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

His office staff was wonderful and Dr. B is one of the most compassionate, considerate, patient surgeons that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is what doctors used to and still should be- interested in his patients, making sure that they understand what is going on, what treatment options are available. He has the bedside manner that all surgeons should have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Bazzini has performed two surgeries on my left arm with excellent results. He is kind, compassionate and caring, as is his staff. He does not rush a patient, he does not lose his patience, he takes his time with you. He is absolutely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895661].votes_count ]]