Rate Dr. Ciro J. Carafa

Dr. Ciro J. Carafa's Ratings

Dr. Carafa is a "one of a kind" doctor, caring, knowledgeable, available, sincere, humble, accurate in his diagnosis, truly is concerned for his patients, promptly answers calls, takes the time to answer patients questions, extremely competent. I have been in his care for over twenty years and I know he is fantastic. Yes, sometimes you have to wait in his office, but you are waiting because he is with a patient that needs immediate care or is an emergency situation. I have been in both those situations and Dr. Carafa was there with me; his presence gave me the feeling of security and the confidence I would be okay. If you have been in an emergency situation and have had Dr. Carafa there with you, you would be very understanding and patient when he is caring for someone else who is in an emergency situation, and you have to wait in his office. He saves lives. May God Always Bless this wonderful Doctor.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Carafa is very caring, and is always available when needed in his office or in the hospital, if you have to be in the hospital he is there every day for you. I would highly recommend Dr. Carafa, he has been my primary doctor for over ten years. No complaints.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

The most caring! Having had a brain tumor surgery in NYC I'm very doctor savvy and I can tell you Dr. Carafa is the best. I travel over 50 miles to see him and don't care about having to wait. Love him.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

keeps you waiting, however probably due to answering all your questions until you are comfortable.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Carafa is a wonderful family doctor. He treats my entire family and knows his patients by face and name. He will go out of his way to help you. He's even been known to do a house call when needed. He's great. Only con - Be prepared to wait a LONG time in the outdated waiting room. Every time I'm there, I want to run to the store and pick up a few cans of paint.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

He took care of my husband when he was ill. When taking care of him he also was concerned with my well being as a care giver. He is the consument Dr., I don''t know what we would do without him!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag