Rate Dr. Tony C. Wu

Dr. Tony C. Wu's Ratings

Dr. Tony Wu is the best doctor in New England hands down. Look no further. I am blessed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Wu. He personally took the time to be sure I got an apt as soon as possible with a specialist when I needed it. He returns his calls personally and listens to what you say. I think he is very smart and he keeps up to date. He has never made me feel like a question was stupid or that I was overreacting, which is saying something, given the questions that I ask and the fact that I overreact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The Best Dr. in the world, possibly. Always calls back personally. Cares about you. Outstanding bedside manners, caring, compassionate and oh so hard to find. If he was a masshealth Dr. I would still be with him!!! Still haven't found a replacement to this Wonderful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr Wu is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Great diagnotician-relates to the patient-accessible, friendly and very knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086493].votes_count ]]