Rate Dr. Shahab F. Abdessalam

Dr. Shahab F. Abdessalam's Ratings

Dr. Abdessalam explained everything along the way with surgery on my son. He took his time to make sure I understood what he was doing and why it was needed. Great man, excellent Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

We highly recommend Dr. Abdessalam. He has been by our side through thick & thin with our lil one & made the bad times as easy as he could. We are blessed to have him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][896054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Abdessalam operated on my four year old son, he is an excellent surgeon. He explained everything to me and was great with my son. He followed up with us and was very helpful during his recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][896053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Very personable, explained surgery on my daughter, planned for scar in an unnoticeable place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][896052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Abdessalam is highly professional and genuine. He goes above an beyond his duties to make sure his patients are getting the best care. He has an amazingly sincere bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][896051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr Abdessalam has operated on our infant son on two separate occassions. We are very happy with the way he took care of our son. He took the time to check on him before and after the surgery. He is a very caring and gifted surgeon, we highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][896050].votes_count ]]