Rate Dr. Erik A. Dahl

Dr. Erik A. Dahl's Ratings

I had a steroid injection in my neck and was very nervous. Dr. Dahl and the staff at Piccard Surgery Center were a delight- answered all my questions & put me at ease.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Dahl for my low back pain. I had a herniated disc. He carefully reviewed my MRI with me and explained why I was having my symptoms and what we could do about it. When I still had pain after physical therapy, he performed a lumbar epidural steroid injection which was not painful and helped considerably. My pain is much better and so far, I have avoided surgery. Dr. Dahl is a great and caring physician.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. Dahl for my neck pain. He performed a cervical epidural steroid injection. He carefully explained my condition and how the procedure was to be performed. He was obviously very knowledgeable and seemed extremely well trained. I was very nervous, but much less so after he spent so much time with me. I may need to have a second injection if this one does not help completely. I am trying to avoid surgery. Overall, it was a great experience working with him. You can tell he loves his job.

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dahl was kind, smart and caring physician (very handsome too!) who treated my low back with injections. The injections hardly hurt at all and greatly relieved my symptoms. I plan on going back to see him if my pain returns.

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Dahl is a genuinely caring physician who is obviouusly very smart (and funny). He spent a lot of time educating me about my condition and really helped me. He was great!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag