Rate Dr. Paul Kossis

Dr. Paul Kossis's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Paul has treated my mother's glaucoma for the last 12 years. He always treated her with the utmost patience showing her dignity and respect. He is an exceptional doctor!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Kossis is an amaazing dr. He is very patient. My son has been going there and he is extremely good with him. Dr Kossis is knowledgeable I couldnt be happier with his services. Thank you.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

DR. KOSSIS IS AMAZING! HE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE AND PATIENT. I GOT CONTACTS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING VERY THOROUGHLY AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. HE IS THE BEST!

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kossis probably saved my life last year. I have always had perfect vision and noticed that I was having some strange things happen to my vision, so I blamed it on getting older and made an appt. As soon as he looked in my eyes, he knew something was wrong. He referred me to a specialist and made sure I went within 2 days. I was diagnosed with a serious, but treatable, neurological disorder. I've since met other women with the same disorder whose eye doctors kept giving them new eyeglass prescriptions or telling them to use reading glasses and they'd be fine. Most of them ended up needing surgery and have a shunt right now. I can't thank Dr. Kossis enough for catching mine early and for knowing what it was, not guessing. I tell everyone I know to use him.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kossis has been my Eye Doctor for 7 years now. When I mentioned that my previous Doctor that I had Keratikonis, he mentioned that he had done his Thesis on this ailment, and he would know if I had it or not. Sure enough, he did find it, and has been treating it since the beginning with remarkable success. He knew the correct action to take, and I am grateful for the extra time he has taken to ensure my vision has not worsened further. My entire family now sees him annually, and we cannot be happier with Dr. Kossis and his friendly staff.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

My daughter had an awful experience with another eye doctor, so she was not happy about having to go for a checkup. Dr. Kossis was amazing with her! He was kind and explained everything before he did it and made her really comfortable. He is definitely someone I would recommend for kids. And he checked my eyes, too!

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

Dr Kossis is wonderful. He is very patient, kind, and gentle to his patients, and geniunely cares about all that come to him. He gives you honest opinions, and answers to your questions. He is very knowledgeable in his field as well. A+++

Submitted Jan. 27, 2008 | flag