Rate Dr. Daniel R. Foitl

Dr. Daniel R. Foitl's Ratings

I have been to quite a few dermatologists in my day. Dr Foitl is the best! He is the most knowledgeable in all areas. He treated my Rosacea, unlike other doctors that failed to help, charged more money, and took more visits, Dr Foitl using a laser treatment called a PDT I saw great results. I also see him once a year for a body check, and other basics, Dr Foitl is very thorough and awesome.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Simply stated not just the best dermatologist but, the best Dr. I have ever met!!! Extremely knowledgeable, always accurate in his diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Will either tell you with extreme confidence that he knows what the problem is or, if unsure, will do the essential testing needed to confirm a diagnosis. He never feels rushed. Will take the time to listen and respectfully answer all of your questions. I can not recommend him enough... Top of the best!!!

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Does Dr Foitl accept payment plans for lipo... ? I miss him so much, my schedule hasnt allowed me to go into Manhattan... But hes an awwwwwwwwesome, fantabulous Doc... I have to call and see him again.....

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Foitl. Several years ago when I was pregnant with twins I developed a very rare disorder which caused terrible rash due to the pregnancy. He knew exactly what it was, how to treat it and how to make me as comfortable as possible. He was caring, compasionate and knowledgable. I have continued to go to him as a regular dermatologist. I can not say enough nice things about him.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Foitl is a great doctor! I live in NJ & it is worth the trip into NYC to see him. He is extremely knowledgable and has a nice demeanor. He is happy to answer questions too. GREAT DOCTOR! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. A++++++++

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

I think he is the smartest,most helpful and kindest Dr. After going to three Drs. he is the only ONE that helped me! He is the best!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Saved my life. Now treats every member of my family. A great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Very good Dermatologist, he finally diagnosed my condition after I went to three others who were totall clueless, he's the best.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2008 | flag

He is the best Dermatologist..!! Very experienced. Nice office environment. Nice people.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgable and experienced. It was reassuring to finally find a really good derm in NYC.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag