Dr. Daniel R. Foitl

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Daniel R. Foitl has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5340856
11/04/14 5 5 5 5 I have been to quite a few dermatologists in my day. Dr Foitl is the best! He is the most knowledgeable in all areas. He treated my Rosacea, unlike other doctors that failed to help, charged more money, and took more visits, Dr Foitl using a laser treatment called a PDT I saw great results. I also see him once a year for a body check, and other basics, Dr Foitl is very thorough and awesome.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 4802554

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2580175
08/03/13 5 4 5 5 Simply stated not just the best dermatologist but, the best Dr. I have ever met!!! Extremely knowledgeable, always accurate in his diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Will either tell you with extreme confidence that he knows what the problem is or, if unsure, will do the essential testing needed to confirm a diagnosis. He never feels rushed. Will take the time to listen and respectfully answer all of your questions. I can not recommend him enough... Top of the best!!!
RID: 2391141
02/08/12 4 5 5 5 Does Dr Foitl accept payment plans for lipo... ? I miss him so much, my schedule hasnt allowed me to go into Manhattan... But hes an awwwwwwwwesome, fantabulous Doc... I have to call and see him again.....  Respond
RID: 1650667
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Foitl. Several years ago when I was pregnant with twins I developed a very rare disorder which caused terrible rash due to the pregnancy. He knew exactly what it was, how to treat it and how to make me as comfortable as possible. He was caring, compasionate and knowledgable. I have continued to go to him as a regular dermatologist. I can not say enough nice things about him.
RID: 1566069
20/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Foitl is a great doctor! I live in NJ & it is worth the trip into NYC to see him. He is extremely knowledgable and has a nice demeanor. He is happy to answer questions too. GREAT DOCTOR! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. A++++++++
RID: 1468568
20/06/11 5 5 5 5 I think he is the smartest,most helpful and kindest Dr. After going to three Drs. he is the only ONE that helped me! He is the best!
RID: 1303803
30/11/10 5 5 5 5 Saved my life. Now treats every member of my family. A great doctor.
RID: 697795
07/10/08 5 3 5 5 Very good Dermatologist, he finally diagnosed my condition after I went to three others who were totall clueless, he's the best.
Paid (or co-pay): $95
RID: 668011
19/08/08 5 5 5 5 He is the best Dermatologist..!! Very experienced. Nice office environment. Nice people.  Respond
RID: 621277
23/06/08 5 5 4 5 Very knowledgable and experienced. It was reassuring to finally find a really good derm in NYC.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 495393
26/01/08 5 5 5 5 He's very friendly and knows his stuff. He shows concerns by taking time out to call his patients. Great !!