Rate Dr. Lisa B. Morgan

Dr. Lisa B. Morgan's Ratings

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Morgan's, referred to her by a coworker. I have been going to Dr. Morgan for a about 6 months, and each visit she was extrememly helpful, pleasant, concerned, and willing to answer any questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr Morgan has been my doctor for over 10 yrs, I read some of the negative comments people made about Dr. Morgan, and I think they must of been dreaming, she is a very helpful, genuine person and will do anything to make sure her patients are taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Morgan was very rude to me during a visit of my prenatal care. I had some concerns about repeat csec based on latest studies showing that VBACs and repeat C section sharing equal amount of risks. I just needed her support and understanding of my feelings. She didn't want to try a VBAC on my third due to the "risks" and then made the presumptuous statement that I would not find another doctor in nashville to do it either (she was wrong, and a lil arrogant, I found a midwife who had done a VBA2C successfully and found a doctor at Vandy who was successful at them).I only wanted her to help me understand why it was more risky in her opinion to attempt a VBA2C, she then lost her temper and almost walked out the room before I had to remind her she hadn't even checked me yet.A relative was with me,I was humiliated at how she attacked me about spending too much of her time asking questions. She was always in a hurry and made me feel like I was wasting her time too. My advice go to midwife

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Unfortunately, I've had to change doctors to find someone who seems like they care about what is happening to me. The last few visits with Dr. Morgan were extremely rushed and hurried and I felt as though I was "bothering" her when I was there for help. I did not feel like I had time to ask all my questions and when I called the office twice and left messages, they did NOT call me back. I just feel discarded and like they really don't care what happens to me. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Dr Morgan is a fantastic doctor...friendly and very knowledgeable. She is laid back and does her best not to alarm you unless absolutely necessary. Her partner, Dr. Haney, delivered my first daughter and was fantastic as well. Her staff is also friendly and competent. I was sad to move and to have to find another OB/GYN. I have referred several friends and my sister to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Overall very good dr. Referred by co-worker. Dr. Morgan encouraged questions and gave detailed answers. Since I didn't have many questions, she went above and beyond to gather as much information from me as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I am an older female (mid-50's) and don't find her interest level in mature women's health that I would like. I will probably change docs this year. -Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Morgan has been my OB/GYN for 7 years and delivered my twin daughters in 2001. She has always been attentive and professional - for regular visits, during my pregnancy, and during times of health complications. She delivered my girls via C-section while she was also 8 months pregnant (not the easiest thing in the world to do - I'm sure). I would not hesitate recommending her to any woman seeking an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897196].votes_count ]]