Rate Dr. Richard D. Manning

Dr. Richard D. Manning's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Manning along with his staff. They are a helpful, personable and professional bunch!*

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Doctor Manning is the kindest, gentlest, dentist I have gone to in my lifetime. He is knowledgeable, and intent in making his patients comfortable during dental procedures. His staff are nothing but smiles and kindness. I've yet to wait for my appointment. They are always punctual. His office is easy to get to, and for seniors it is a breeze to walk to. Parking is always available at the door. I've been a patient of his for 13 years, and never dissatisfied. You will not be disappointed in having Doctor Manning as your families dental provider.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Richard Manning is a very tall and handsome man. Has a decent outside shot but is weak at posting up.Has good dribbling skills and passes like the dickens.The one real weakness he has?

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Manning is skillful compassionate and very good at what he does. Performed a root canal on short notice and took only 20 minutes, only discomfort I felt was neck strain. Staff is very professional.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2008 | flag