Dr. Lisa D. Zack

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Lisa D. Zack has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2718005

24/07/13 1 2 1 2 Horrible horrible experience. She operated on my nose and it is still numb, with a lump. I found out later it had happened to someone else that I knew. She took no responsibility for her bad work. After my insurance had paid I refused to pay the remaining bill because I had to go to other doctor to correct what she had done. She turned me into a bill collection agency and they told me they would ruin my credit if I didn't pay her bill.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2665737
29/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zack couldn't have been more professional and caring to my husband while performing the MOHS surgery on his ear. She then performed a skin graft and we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Dr. Zack.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1258261
24/09/10 1 1 1 1 Patient beware. Heartless and absolutely no bedside manner. My son went for moles to be removed. Oh she removed them all right but is left with horrible scars. He was better off with the moles.  Respond
RID: 530390