Rate Dr. Lisa D. Zack

Dr. Lisa D. Zack's Ratings

Horrible horrible experience. She operated on my nose and it is still numb, with a lump. I found out later it had happened to someone else that I knew. She took no responsibility for her bad work. After my insurance had paid I refused to pay the remaining bill because I had to go to other doctor to correct what she had done. She turned me into a bill collection agency and they told me they would ruin my credit if I didn't pay her bill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Zack couldn't have been more professional and caring to my husband while performing the MOHS surgery on his ear. She then performed a skin graft and we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Dr. Zack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Patient beware. Heartless and absolutely no bedside manner. My son went for moles to be removed. Oh she removed them all right but is left with horrible scars. He was better off with the moles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

Excellent care in this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897319].votes_count ]]