Rate Dr. Amy C. Goldstein

Dr. Amy C. Goldstein's Ratings

I absolutley love Dr. Goldstein!my son has a rare genetic disease that every dr. i know of gives probable diagnosis instead of definite.we had seen mutilple drs. and live in ga with no good answers.we drove all the way to Pa. to see her because she specializes in this particular disease and we got an absolute 100% diagnosis and she wrote a care letter for my son that is out of this world!she has thorough communication with my local drs. also!would 100% reccomend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Went to several doctors to find out why my daughter had pain all over her body. Dr. Amy Goldstein found the problem. Referred us to Childrens Institute where my daughter is being treated for RND. She took interest in finding the right dignose and treating it. She very Knowledgeable, caring, and takes time to answer all questions and concerns. Very thorough with exams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Knowledgeable doctor, but does NOT return phone calls. I had to call her office 5 or 6 times over a 4 week period before I got a return phone call back when we had questions about my son's medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897637].votes_count ]]