Rate Dr. Beth Rhodes-Mizerny

Dr. Beth Rhodes-Mizerny's Ratings

Went to see this doctor for a MINOR cosmetic procedure. She recommended I have a MUCH more extensive cosmetic procedure done. It cost me ALOT of money. Didn't realize she ISN'T Board Certified for those type of procedures... she had a framed certificate in her office which I apparently didn't inspect closely enough. The procedure left me with very noticeable damage to my face. I was quoted a price of $12,000 by a reputable certified doctor to try to fix the damage she did. BUYER BEWARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I was there for a cosmetic procedure and the office was dirty . The staff was pretty nice but all seemed kind of like they were hideing something. the dr. rhodes was nice at first then just evil and brutal and just plain odd! just unprofecional expecially when it was learned that she was not a board cert. plastic surg. ,when i was told she was. wow what A awfull couple of years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I was treated by Doctor Rhodes for seven years, yes her office made you wait a long time in the waiting room before she saw you. She operated on me twice, and as I can put it, she made a blind man see for the very first time, for it was amazing. Overall she was very caring, and professional. It pains me to have read all the above discontent towards her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

If by chance this woman shows up in a practice near you please review her physician board record on-line. Google Maryland Board of Physicians and search her name. All of the complaints will be explained. When a board of your peers question you (especially Drs) be careful. She also has a couple of different last names. Mizerny- Rhoades and one more I cant remember. Dont take my word for it...do your research. Patient beware!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I paid $4500.00 cash plus my insurance covered about $4500.00. She performed UPP which worked, she was suppose to correct a deviated septum which is worse not then before the operation, and she performed cosmetic procedure that left my face scarred. Very Very disappointed in her skills. Does anyone know what type of accident her husband had? I thought she was single with an adopted child and a few dogs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I have been an allergy patient of Dr. Rhodes for several years. She told me she might have to move because of her husband's tragic accident, but she assured me I would get an email with her new whereabouts, or the name of the doctor to whom her files would be transferred. Nothing. My records have all disappeared with her. I need allergy prescriptions renewed, and new serum soon. I'll have to start all over again with a new doctor, get all the allergy tests done over, etc, etc. My insurance may not cover all this since it has been done in the last year. It is appalling and I intend to report her to the MD Medical Association.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr Rhodes for several years as an allergy patient in Annapolis, MD since the practice was turned over to her by Dr. Schwartz. Never met her in person but never had any problems with staff and getting what I needed. Anyway, tried calling this morning and got "this number is out of service." Tried calling the main office in Prince Frederick. Got the same recording. I asked my husband to go over to check the allergist office and he said it was cleaned out. No one there!! WHAT???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? No notification.... NOTHING!!! I now have to find a new allergist and take the dag-gone fricking allergy testing all over again! What the heck is going on!????????????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

She did a lot damage to my sinuses and nerves in my face. I was in lots of pain after surgery and for months she kept giving me expensive procedures. I only found out my 2 sinuses died due to cut off oxygen and I had facial nerve damage when I went to a new Otolaryngologist in Annapolis. I spent a year going to a neurologist and have permanent damage.She called herself Elizabeth or Beth Mizerny then. I can't believe she is still ****ing people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

I was saddened to read some of the responses entered here. I have been a patient of Dr. Rhodes for over a year now having had extensive surgery on my airways. Beth as my wife and I call her, has been more than a doctor, more like a friend with medical abilities. I needed immediate helth care after surgery and Beth met my family at the ER and stayed with us till the problem was resolved; she received NO assistance from Calvery Hospital employees, the nurses were too busy worrying about shift change and getting home to be concerned about my very difficult breathing problem. My family and I have seen Dr. Rhodes many times for many different issues and have been exceedingly pleased with her attitude, demeaner, and professional abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2009

paid too much for what i got - i now look exactly how i look before the procedure - she acted like she couldn't be bothered with answering simple questions or even what she was going to do. i'm telling everyone i know to avoid her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897711].votes_count ]]