Rate Dr. Gregory B. Patrick

Dr. Gregory B. Patrick's Ratings

dr. Patrick is such a caring person. always listens to you. he is just wonderful

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Patrick,and his staff are so polite and helpful.Dr Patrick,has such a wonderful personality,and is always there with a helping hand,I'am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Patrick is a great listener! It was just what I needed.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

I wish I could find a PCP like Dr. Patrick. He actually listens and will answer any and ALL questions you may have. Highly recommend him!

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

I'd like to find a GP like Dr. Patrick. He is the epitomy of what a doctor should be; intellegent, considerate, thoughtful, friendly and Kind. I bet he'd make house calls!! I also sense that he is no nonsense and will tell it as he sees it if a patient doesn't try and help themself. He came highly recommended and I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

He is an awesome and intelligent doctor. He's very caring. He is also very trusting and kind.

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Patrick is the one I would likel to care for me for any heart or lung problems....great bedside manner.....very intelligent......sympathetic

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag