Rate Dr. C Borth

Dr. C Borth's Ratings

Most wonderful and extremely knowledgeable physician. Has never been late in the 10 years I have known him. Always pleasant and approachable. I would recommend hi to anyone who needs assurance, good care and an understanding doctor. The staff can be a bit cavalier at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr.Borth wasn't even at my initial appt. His staff told me not to put anything near the ground because "it's so dirty" and "You don't even want to know what happens in this room". You can't even have a consult with the guy first. I was told I have to go to the hospital, undress, put on a gown and then wait for the man. Nurse also told me "I'm surprised you haven't been bumped since your issue isn't that important." Unprofessional, assembly-line where they don't actually look into your health issue first, they just shuffle you along like cattle through the cystoscopy line. Terrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Borth is awesome, but I found his staff officious and unprofessional. I have never been talked down to so much in my life. The office set up lacks privacy. I was questioned about my medical situation with a room full of other patients in close proximity. This isn't really acceptable. My personal medical situation is nobody's business unless I choose to make it their business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr Borth is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Friendly, compassionate and a good listener. I asked my family doctor to refer me to who he felt was the best urologist and after being treated by Dr Borth , I wholeheartedly agree. The office was well run and all office staff and nurse were very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][897995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Borth is a compassionate, caring doctor who listens to his patients and treats them like equals in their health care. I am lucky to have him as my urologist. Sometimes you have to wait to see him. It is well worth any wait. Just take a good book and a bottle of water, and be patient. He is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Needs staff. Nobody there to answer the telephone. If I ran a business that way I would be out of business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Borth was very knowledgeable and caring during my issues and surgery for prostrate cancer. He gave me the options and the opportunity to meet with other doctors to investigate. In the end I chose radical surgury and Dr. Borth has been helpful in overcoming the issues of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable, through and professional. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Borth is my 'partner' in watching my PSA results since 2007. He is a very good listener. I find his quiet, reassuring manner very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr Borth was amazing, performed a right orchiectomy, he had me booked for surgery ASAP within the next few days without any delays, performed a clean surgery, very reassuring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897989].votes_count ]]