Rate Dr. C Borth

Dr. C Borth's Ratings

Dr Borth is awesome, but I found his staff officious and unprofessional. I have never been talked down to so much in my life. The office set up lacks privacy. I was questioned about my medical situation with a room full of other patients in close proximity. This isn't really acceptable. My personal medical situation is nobody's business unless I choose to make it their business.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Borth is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Friendly, compassionate and a good listener. I asked my family doctor to refer me to who he felt was the best urologist and after being treated by Dr Borth , I wholeheartedly agree. The office was well run and all office staff and nurse were very friendly.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Borth is a compassionate, caring doctor who listens to his patients and treats them like equals in their health care. I am lucky to have him as my urologist. Sometimes you have to wait to see him. It is well worth any wait. Just take a good book and a bottle of water, and be patient. He is worth it.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Needs staff. Nobody there to answer the telephone. If I ran a business that way I would be out of business.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Borth was very knowledgeable and caring during my issues and surgery for prostrate cancer. He gave me the options and the opportunity to meet with other doctors to investigate. In the end I chose radical surgury and Dr. Borth has been helpful in overcoming the issues of surgery.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable, through and professional. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Borth is my 'partner' in watching my PSA results since 2007. He is a very good listener. I find his quiet, reassuring manner very helpful.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Borth was amazing, performed a right orchiectomy, he had me booked for surgery ASAP within the next few days without any delays, performed a clean surgery, very reassuring

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I found the staff very unfriendly and not very helpful.However I found the Dr. very helpful,knowledgable and easy to talk to.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

He explained things very well so you knew what to expect. He went out of his way to take care of my husband during several procedues. He always took the time to answer any questions or concerns. Very professtional

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag