Dr. Paul G. Johnson

Grad. Year: 1969

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Paul G. Johnson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is the doctor board certified ?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul G."
RID: 1578674
03/11/11 5 5 5 5 My family has been going to Dr. Johnson for about 15 years. He is a great Dr who always takes time to discuss your needs and is always willing to do whatever it takes to make you comfortable about a diagnosis. I recommend him to all my friends.
Insurance: HealthFirst
RID: 948822
28/07/09 5 5 5 5 My family have been a patients with Dr. Johnson for over 10 years now. I refer all my friends to him and they love him. He always helps us get to the root of the problem and is very informative. He also gives us the options with each individual outcome. This helps us feel involved and cared for. Johnson is simply the best!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 847852
30/03/09 5 5 5 5 In all my years and many Doctor's I have seen, bu far Dr. Johson is the BEST Doctor I have ever had contact with. He should receive an award.  Respond
RID: 556887
03/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Johnson is a very personable doctor. He always asks how the family is doing and is never in a rush to get me out. He listens to all my concerns with an open mind and is genuinely concerned about my well being. He is an EXCELLENT doctor and has helped mine and my families health problems time and time again for the past 6 years. We are all very fortunate :O) Thank you Dr. Johnson.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 494050
25/01/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Johnson is an excellent physician. I have been going to him for years and actually drive 20 miles just to see him. He listens to all of my concerns and always considers my opinion. He also takes his time. I never feel like he is trying to get rid of me or speed things along.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield