Dr. Tahira Jiwani

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Tahira Jiwani

Dr. Tahira Jiwani's Ratings

Dr Jiwani is incredible... I went to her over a year ago as I was suffering with incredible muscle pain, weakness, fatigue for over 14 years after I was misdiagnosed with Fibromyalga, as a result of a bdad car accident when I was 30 Yrs Old. After seeing Dr Jiwani she was able to identify that I had Yeast in the Blood which caused Hypo Thyroidism & Anemia... after seeing her for over a year now I am on my way to recovery and I'm finally getting my life back. For once I had a Doctor who was helping me get to the root of what was causing my illness as well as helping me to be healed. If your are suffering with sickness with no answer to be found don't give up, Dr Jiwani does know what she is doing and if you really want to get well go see Dr Jiwani and she will help you to recover. She is the real thing, Don'l let negative ratings stop you from getting well, her Supplements are of the Purest Form and will help your body to heal.

Take Care, Bonnie W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I think Dr Jiwanai probably does give the same standard food allergy test to everyone. Her " free" consultation wasn't really useful as it was just to get foot traffic. I guess it's been working for her. Asked a lot of questions in the free consultation. I left there dissapointed because I really want to believe her. Maybe she's good for issues like weight loss and acne but beyond that raises a lot of questions. Apart from her medical knowledge, she is very nice and easy to talk to. But that's about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790645].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Jiwani helped me with a skin problem I was having, thank you so much! she is excellent, with enthusiasm and joy to share. I find this website disturbing where people are allowed to vent (SICK PEOPLE) about things, does not seem fair to the physician who has worked long and hard for a career only to have people write here unkind things. I think this website should be taken down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have Dr Tahira Jiwani to thank for giving me back my life. After struggling with active inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis) and other autoimmune symptoms for over a century, I have finally reached remission from a very debilitating disease thanks to her advice. I have seen some of the top gastroenterologists and rheumatologists in my area to keep my disease process "under control" and have taken everything pharmaceutically possible to keep my symptoms manageable. After failing all treatments, and as a last resort, I was fortunate enough to have met with Dr Jiwani. She advised me of the dietary changes I was to make based on my food allergy testing and suggested some supplements to help my body reach optimal health and healing. She was very knowledgeable and offered great suggestions to help with the dietary changes. After just one short month of following her suggestions, I was feeling much better. Within the second month, I was able to say goodbye to all of my former medications completely (including some very ugly side effects from my medication). My symptoms are gone and my specialists are amazed. I commend Dr Jiwani for her dedication to her practice. She is very reasonable in her fees and the supplements she recommends are superior quality. I really appreciate the extra time she takes to explain the science behind her naturopathic advice. Having a naturopath that fought to gain control over her own autoimmune symptoms is a added bonus as well. She is very caring and supportive. I would not hesitate to refer anyone who is experiencing their own personal health struggles to Dr Jiwani. I strongly recommend her for TRUE health care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Jiwani re psoriasis and learned about some foods i am allergic too. I didn't want to stop eating my old standards but following her advise I've had the clearest skin over the winter months (typically the worst time of year for me) I've seen in a lot of years. I am very happy with the results. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

This doctor gives the same meal plan to everyone and tells everyone they are allergic to everything. Same tx to every person ? Seems ridiculous. All about the money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646944].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I started visiting Dr. Jawani when I when I had enough of GP's and their multiple medications that gave me various side effects. Dr. Jawani helped me through this time and to stay off them.
She then started to help me understand how to better take care of myself with eating right and to understand natural options open to me. Dr. Jawani was the one who figured out one of my problems, had me tested and has put me on a corrective course. I now am feeling much better each day. I am continually learning about new ways to better my health as I get older and rely on my choices to stay healthy.
If you are serious about better health I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr Jiwani thinks that all diseases are rooted in allergies. She has a standardized method of treatment for all the patients. I was following her diet for a few months and didn't feel better. Then I returned to my normal diet and no changes. Complete waste of money with all those supplements. They might be good to an extent as a boost of your immune system but not worth the money compared to the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Nothing but good things to say! Results reflect my rating.. 5 star. Huge increase in energy (no more falling asleep in the afternoon), aching joints gone, headaches gone, stomach problems gone.. Perhaps those that weren't happy with Dr. Jiwani didn't follow through with the recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Jiwani has been amazing. I spent nearly a year going between other doctors with a plethora of health issues (heart palpitations, anxiety attacks, lethargy, terrible acne all over my body, extreme tinea versicolor, irritable bowel, night time stomach pains, frequent nausea, debilitating menstrual periods, headaches, sinus and bronchial infections multiple times a year - ALWAYS sick with something - consequent depression, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, joint pain to the point that I couldn't kneel - I am only 33.).
Everyone else tried to put me on anti-anxiety medication, telling me its all in my head, there was nothing clinically wrong with me, yet my life was starting to become something of a nightmare.
After my first consultation Dr. Jiwani put me on a gentle natural detox using nothing more than water. I opted to take the allergy test, and I wasn't allergic to everything (like some of the highly suspicious claims below) but we did identify a couple of very significant allergies that were taxing my immune system. Dr. Jiwani put me on a back to basics allergen free diet and my symptoms started to go away. Within 2 months I had effectively no more symptoms. Everyone around me was catching colds and stomach flues and I remained healthy. I also incidentally dropped 3 dress sizes - which was a bonus. I have energy, I can exercise, I feel good about myself, and I feel in control of my body and health.
I learned from Dr. Jiwani that immune function (and this is not disputable) is at the core of our health and well being. Dr. Jiwani helped me restore my body's balance and immune function. And she did it while supporting my breastfeeding goals. I know my daughter benefits as well, because the quality of my milk has increased, she is more resilient to getting sick, and she has a happier and healthier mom taking care of her :)
The staff is friendly, and I've never had to wait more than 5 mins. She responds to patient inquiries via email without additional charge.
As a last note, in the long term Dr. Jiwani is significantly less expensive than any other naturopathic doctor in Vancouver - blood test, supplements and all - and by the way she doesn't force either on you. In fact, I couldn't afford to see a different naturopath even if I wanted to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2513306].votes_count ]]