Rate Dr. Stephen M. Denenberg

Dr. Stephen M. Denenberg's Ratings

I have had 2 face lifts, first in 1995 & second in 2013, both by Dr Dennenberg. I was completely satisfied with both, would never have returned if first experience had not been more than satisfactory. His staff is super & Dr D. is wonderful, I just felt very safe & well cared for both times. I have referred family & friends to him for surgical procedures, all have been 100% satisfied. Highly recommend this superb physician. I am an RN & pretty particular regarding medical care.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Denenberg performed a rhinoplasty on me in 2012. It was a revision rhinoplasty. I had a previous one done by another surgeon 10 years prior andI decided to have Dr Denenberg fix my previous rhinoplasty. Surgery went very well and I lOVED my new nose in the beginning. After about 5 months my nose started changing for the worst. The tip was HUGE and uneven and I had funny cartlidge growing. I went back to him and he was very honest that it shouldn't be looking like that and offered to do ANOTHER revision. He was very caring and always responded to my calls and emails. I went ahead and did another revision with him and I hope to never have to have my nose worked on again. Time will tell what this correction surgery will do for me. His staff is wonderful and he always made me feel comfortable. I say make an appt with him and judge for yourself what you think. Every surgeon has their plus and minuses and not every surgeon is a perfectionist and in this profession.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

I had a Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Denenberg last week. My bandages were taken yesterday. He gave me the nose I always dreamt of. He is the nicest and most skilled doctor I've ever met in my life. I strongly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

had a revision done on my nose very complex surgery turned out wonderfully Dr. Denenberg was a verycaring Dr.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Truly a 10 out of 10. My surgery was flawless. This is the best Dr. I have been to, period. I know I sound like a commercial, but I am sooooooooooo happy with my surgery.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

very professional and patient. I am very excited about the revision rhino, because he educated me prior.... and kept it real

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

I had a great experience with this Dr. and couldn't be happier with the results from my rhinoplasty.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Den did a wonderful job on me. No surgery is perfect...but what he did was a 99.9 percent improvement! Not only that, but his bedside manner was great. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag

It is evident that parent of revision patient below is questioning the legitamacy of this site. Please read the disclaimer statement contained within this website for multiple entries, as ISPs are tracked and multiple posts are removed via this system. In addition, you are specific in your claim that it is a "female" patient and thus there should be an inquiry by any "female" poster as to whether or not Dr Denenberg has violated HIPPA, which governs patient confidentiality. If not the case then the post is by a staff member seeking to counter the legitamacy of claims of injuries. As we statistically know that surgeons have a percent of patients who are injured I would deduce you are a staff member. If your son had a solid outcome why not speak to the experience ONLY. Shame on you for your lack of sensitivity towards those who are indeed injured by this or any surgeon. I am a "male" revision patient with poor outcome with this surgeon and also require a reconstruction of nasal anatomy.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2007 | flag

It is very sad that the Internet can be used to try to ruin a wonderful doctor's reputation. Because a person might be dissatisfied with Dr. Denenberg does not give her the right to try to destroy his reputation! He is a brilliant surgeon who did an amazing job on my son's nose after another doctor ****ed it. He was caring, thoughtful, and made sure we knew what could or could not be accomplished. He let us know we could not expect perfection, but promised to do his best...and his best was superb. Several of the above ratings were posted by one person who has spent her many waking hours trying to say terrible things about Dr. Denenberg. Look at his before-and-after photos, and you will see that he is one of the top doctors in the country. Ask to talk to his previous patients, which we did, and they will tell you about their experience in his office. Again, it is sad that one person can cause so much trouble. She would do better spending time with a psychiatrist!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2007 | flag