You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen M. Denenberg

Dr. Stephen M. Denenberg's Ratings

DR. DENENBERG IS EXCELLENT!! Both my daughter and a friend had nose surgery by a competing plastic surgeon in Omaha with poor results. My daughter's nose was left more deviated and with a large bump and my friend's was just all around much worse. Both had revisions by Dr. Denenberg with EXCELLENT cosmetic result. Both cases were very difficult to fix. My daughter's revision took 5 hours and my friend's took 6 1/2. He is very expensive but very worth it. He is very particular and caring. I wish I would have let him do the primary surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let my horrible experience deter you from even making a consultation with him. They never tell you that your nose will drastically change even years after rhinoplasty. Don't wait until after you have surgery to do your research. Study these things yourself. You will be shocked when you do.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr Denenberg did a revision on my nose in 2010 and from the week after I came home it was a disaster. It started caving in and white substance was coming out (probably filler) and he also cut both sides of my nostrils leaving my nose very thin. I now have a collapsed mid vault, more deviated septum, twisted and skinny nose that has destroyed my life for the past 4 years. And I paid him greatly to completely destroy the anatomy of my nose. DO NOT GO TO HIM PLEASE. HE photoshops his pics of you and other patients and is not an ethically sound doctor. He doesn't even call and check on you after surgery. That was a definite red flag that he avoids all contact with you so you can question him about whats up with your nose.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2684259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have had 2 face lifts, first in 1995 & second in 2013, both by Dr Dennenberg. I was completely satisfied with both, would never have returned if first experience had not been more than satisfactory. His staff is super & Dr D. is wonderful, I just felt very safe & well cared for both times. I have referred family & friends to him for surgical procedures, all have been 100% satisfied. Highly recommend this superb physician. I am an RN & pretty particular regarding medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr Denenberg performed a rhinoplasty on me in 2012. It was a revision rhinoplasty. I had a previous one done by another surgeon 10 years prior andI decided to have Dr Denenberg fix my previous rhinoplasty. Surgery went very well and I lOVED my new nose in the beginning. After about 5 months my nose started changing for the worst. The tip was HUGE and uneven and I had funny cartlidge growing. I went back to him and he was very honest that it shouldn't be looking like that and offered to do ANOTHER revision. He was very caring and always responded to my calls and emails. I went ahead and did another revision with him and I hope to never have to have my nose worked on again. Time will tell what this correction surgery will do for me. His staff is wonderful and he always made me feel comfortable. I say make an appt with him and judge for yourself what you think. Every surgeon has their plus and minuses and not every surgeon is a perfectionist and in this profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I had a Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Denenberg last week. My bandages were taken yesterday. He gave me the nose I always dreamt of. He is the nicest and most skilled doctor I've ever met in my life. I strongly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

had a revision done on my nose very complex surgery turned out wonderfully Dr. Denenberg was a verycaring Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Truly a 10 out of 10. My surgery was flawless. This is the best Dr. I have been to, period. I know I sound like a commercial, but I am sooooooooooo happy with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

very professional and patient. I am very excited about the revision rhino, because he educated me prior.... and kept it real

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I had a great experience with this Dr. and couldn't be happier with the results from my rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087002].votes_count ]]