Rate Dr. E.M. Shepert

Dr. E.M. Shepert's Ratings

He is THE BEST! Dr. Shepert is the ultimate professional: extremely competent and equally caring! His calm manner and gentle sense of humour have kept me coming back as his client for more than 40 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Horrible front staff! Is that his wife? Really she should stay home! Dr. Shepert is good but not going back because staff very unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been attending this office for 20 years. Dr Shepert has always been fantastic, his hygenists are also great. However, his front desk staff are horrendous! They are constantly mixing up my files with my parents (who I haven't lived with for 5 years) and calling me regarding their appointments and calling them about mine! I have recently moved to a different dental office and the front desk staff at Dr Shepert's office made it quite difficult to have my file and information available. Unfortunately being a good dentist doesn't always keep your patients, your front desk staff really have an impact on your clients and your practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Shepert is an excellent dentist & person period! I am a retired dental assistant who has come in contact with many dentists and I rate Dr. Shepert as number one! Have been seeing him for my dental work for over 30 years. He is also very good with children, as my daughter went to him for all her dental work since the age of three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

I have known and visit Dr. Shepert yearly for over 35 years now. I lived in Richmond for 9 years and still traveled to Delta for his professional and personable care. For the last 10 years I have lived in Langley and he is worth the drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

What a great dentist he tries very hard to make your experience painless had pulled teeth ,crowns ,partial and a retainer made by Dr Shepert very pleased with his work. One problem is getting in and having a cleaning booked unless its six months ahead which is ridiculous when most people don't know six month in advance. I have recommended him to work colleagues and they also love Dr Shepert.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr Shepert for over 30 years and cringe at the thought of him retiring! He is kind and understanding. He has a way with a needle that cant be described! I am terrified of needles but never feel it when he puts one in. His front end staff are to be desired however his hygenists make up for them! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him however the more people that recommend him, the harder its getting to book an appointment =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Have been going to dr shepard for 16years always done good work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Shepert for over 20 years and will be sad the day he retires. We hope then to find another dentist as kind and professional as he has been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Shepert since 1973. He was recommended to me by a coworker who told me it was the most painless experience she had experienced at a dental appointment. I have gone to Dr. Shepert for fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals, and regular cleanings with his dental hygienists. He is an excellent dentist, who keeps current with new technology and practices. He will go out of his way to help you in an emergency, and if you need an unscheduled appointment for a painful dental problem, his staff will fit you in at the earliest possible moment, and in extreme cases, he will contact you personally. Kind person, excellent dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898081].votes_count ]]