Rate Dr. E.M. Shepert

Dr. E.M. Shepert's Ratings

Dr. Shepert is an excellent dentist & person period! I am a retired dental assistant who has come in contact with many dentists and I rate Dr. Shepert as number one! Have been seeing him for my dental work for over 30 years. He is also very good with children, as my daughter went to him for all her dental work since the age of three years.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

I have known and visit Dr. Shepert yearly for over 35 years now. I lived in Richmond for 9 years and still traveled to Delta for his professional and personable care. For the last 10 years I have lived in Langley and he is worth the drive.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

What a great dentist he tries very hard to make your experience painless had pulled teeth ,crowns ,partial and a retainer made by Dr Shepert very pleased with his work. One problem is getting in and having a cleaning booked unless its six months ahead which is ridiculous when most people don't know six month in advance. I have recommended him to work colleagues and they also love Dr Shepert.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Shepert for over 30 years and cringe at the thought of him retiring! He is kind and understanding. He has a way with a needle that cant be described! I am terrified of needles but never feel it when he puts one in. His front end staff are to be desired however his hygenists make up for them! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him however the more people that recommend him, the harder its getting to book an appointment =)

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Have been going to dr shepard for 16years always done good work

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Shepert for over 20 years and will be sad the day he retires. We hope then to find another dentist as kind and professional as he has been.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Shepert since 1973. He was recommended to me by a coworker who told me it was the most painless experience she had experienced at a dental appointment. I have gone to Dr. Shepert for fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals, and regular cleanings with his dental hygienists. He is an excellent dentist, who keeps current with new technology and practices. He will go out of his way to help you in an emergency, and if you need an unscheduled appointment for a painful dental problem, his staff will fit you in at the earliest possible moment, and in extreme cases, he will contact you personally. Kind person, excellent dentist.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

I have been going there for years. Had root canal, was no pain. Very good at what he does. Recommend using him providing you can get an appointment.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

Fantastic, whole family has been going here for years! I'm lucky that I've never had a cavity, and the only even slightly serious thing I've had done was wisdom teeth but we all love Dr. Shepert. I'm sure that when I come in this month he'll be fantastic as always, even though I'm quite late this time....

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Shepert is great!!! But his front end staff hate each other and make the end stage of the appointment a bit weird! One of those ladies need to retire!!!!

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag