Rate Dr. Darren L. Peterson

Dr. Darren L. Peterson's Ratings

Doctor did a Groin surgery on July 1 and Massive Hiatal Hernia on October 25th.Scheduling went great and both surgeries were a big success. He came to my room to check on my progress everyday and released me when he was satisfied there were no complications. His staff was great in getting tests scheduled so the surgeries could be done. All of them were very polite and very competent at their jobs. If I need surgery again; I will go back to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Went to the emergency with pain(gallbadder) I was lucky that Dr. Peterson was on call....Had very sucessful removal surgury...Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Peterson performed Gallbladder Surgery on me and with being the first time ever in the hospital or to have surgery... he and he staff we're awesome. Very caring, and concerned. I have been recovery well too. Would recommend him to anyone including myself if needed again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

A top rate surgeon! Answered all questions I had. Also very friendly, funny, and I'm glad he was there when I needed him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

There are no words to describe how wonderful Dr. Peterson and His staff are. The entire world need more people like them. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2008

Our Health Care System needs more doctors like Dr. Peterson. From my first phone call to your office I knew the experience would be different. I was treated like a person and not just another file of paper. Your staff is excellent. They did things right and the follow-up on details was much appreciated. Your expert consultation put me at ease knowing I had made the right choice. I will highly recommend you and your entire organization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898753].votes_count ]]