Rate Dr. Ola Ajisafe

Dr. Ola Ajisafe's Ratings

Regardless what people say, this is one of the best Doctor, this Doctor work from his Hart and not for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Very compassionate doctor. He takes his time to know his patients. He performs his duties with empathy and extremely caring. I cannot imagine myself going to another doctor. His clinic is always crowded because of his professionalism, expertise and love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

This Doctor is one of the best Doctors I have encountered in my life - Heis vary patient, knowledgeable, and good at showing empathy. I had wanted to give up about having kids due to prolonged fibroid issue, but he was always encouraging me he then referred me to a fertility clinic, where I got helped. Thanks Dr Ajisafe, keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr Ajisafe is the only doctor that never treats me like just a number. He listens to me and I am quite pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

I saw him for pain and a few other things. He never spoke a word to me, just typed all I said into his laptop , then wrote me a rx and said by. Upon me complaining about his lack of communication and dialogue he opened up a bit. He rx'd me several things that made me severely ill and i will say in confidence this doc is a production line, he had 40+ people in his waiting room at 4pm on a Friday once. No kidding, go there and see for yourself. Like all reviews you need to go there and experience it for your own self. He is bound to kill someone and know for a FACT he made my relative severely ill from mis-dispensing things that he did not need. after I brought my x-ray up to him and returned for a opinion the slob cross eyed assistant secretariat -e , told me nothing was werong with me back or spine. This is like telling a unicorn he has no horn. Pardon the language please. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

He is very knowledgeable as he diagnosed stones in my kidney with oral check up and asking for symptoms. Later the ultrasound confirmed it. He does not give excess medication and I find him warm and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

he is definitely one of the best doctors around. He is knowledgeable too He has diagnosed me twice and send me to the lab to do the test and each time he has been right. He is patient and polite and ask relevant questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

He didn't ask me if I have any allergy. I was upset when he checked my ears and I didn't see him place a protective device for my ears. He used the ear device very hard on my ears. I hope I don't catch any ear infections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr is very helpful and (I think)knowledgeable, but his reception staffs can be very unfriendly and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2009

sometimes he seems a little bit iffy & in a rush. he doesn't take time to know his patients and speak to them personally. Many times he gives medication that does not work / wrong diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899070].votes_count ]]