Dr. Jeffrey A. Norton

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey A. Norton has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5335680
07/04/14 5 5 5 5 I just had surgery for the first time in my life and Dr. Norton and his staff made me feel comfortable. I had to have an adrenal tumor removed and a little over 6 pounds...after surgery I felt such relief knowing that I woke up and had a great surgeon by my side. Thank you Dr. Norton and staff!!
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

15/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "STANFORD" to "Palo Alto"
RID: 2143068
15/05/12 5 5 5 5 Thirty-five years ago I was treated by Dr. Norton. I would not be here today if he hadn't done one fine job. G. Glover  Respond
RID: 1806320
26/03/12 5 5 5 5 Very nice, soft spoken. Very knowledgable. Really care about his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1709327
09/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Norton saved my life. Without him I wouldn't be alive now
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1639083
19/11/11 5 5 5 5 I had been seen by several different doctors over a six month period at my regular health provider but never got a substantial diagnosis of how all all of my various issues were related until I saw Dr. Norton. Dr. Norton did surgery laproscopically on my pancreas that others had said couldn't be done. I also had parathyroid surgery at the same time so I only had to face one recovery period rather than two separate surgeries. The care and treatment by everyone at Stanford was first rate and I can't thank them enough for everything they did for me. I was out of the hospital after three nights and was back at work in 25 days!! Dr. Norton was the best and really made me feel comfortable because of his knowledge and confidence which is important when facing these difficult times.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1033720
13/11/09 5 5 5 5 I HAD A 9 1/2 HOUR SURGERY WITH REMOVAL OF A 30 LB. SARCOMA. DR. NORTON SAVED MY LIFE. HE SAW ME TWO TIMES EACH DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK AND WAS THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD. I LOST MY LEFT KIDNEY, SPLEEN, HALF MY COLON, PART OF MY DIAPHRAGM, PART OF MY STOMACH AND PART OF MY PANCREAS. 4 MONTHS AFTER MY SURGERY I AM DOING GREAT AND FEEL LIKE I'VE HAD A SECOND CHANCE ON LIFE. I KNOW I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT IF NOT FOR DR. NORTON.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 865154
19/04/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Jeffrey Norton saved my life. His dedication and professionalism were outstanding.I had a very difficult surgery for my pancreas and with a lot of complications, but dr Norton stood by me and helped me go through a very tough time in my life. He visited me every day of my 3 months stay in the hospital and even though he looks he is tough and cold some time he has a golden heart!. He is really a giant in the field of cancer surgery.God bless him!  Respond
RID: 492755
23/01/08 3 1 1 3 Surgeon did not locate the laryngeal nerve before cutting in surgery to remove my right thyroid and a parathyroid. This resulted in unilateral vocal cord paralysis.  See Responses