Rate Dr. Charina L. Holmes

Dr. Charina L. Holmes's Ratings

I was a patient, I had a neck adjustment done, something snapped my face started going numb. It got worse over rapidly over the next few days. When I went back I watched as she checked my reflexes. I was mortified as she struck my affected side and there was a huge delay. Dr. Holmes response was I needed a calcium supplement. It progressed to difficulty walking. My face is still numb and I have a droop. Months of rehab later I was able to regain 95% use of my left side without a calcium supplement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Totally worth the price! Excellent and knowledgeable chiropractic doctor! This includes 11 visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

A very nice and caring doctor and an excellent chiropractor. She's a QME qualified medical evaluator, and certified to do state disability evaluations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899195].votes_count ]]