Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Liotta

Dr. Elizabeth A. Liotta's Ratings

Horrible office, they are rude to their patients, then when you find a better office they take weeks to send your records to the new office and charge you over $30 to send records from two visits (after they tell you it will be less than $20). Avoid all these problems and just go somewhere else to begin with.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

She is over prescribing anti b iotics . She is incompetent in her reasoning for normal acne treatment. I am concerned that she has many of her patients on long term antibiotics without explaining any of the risks involved. She needs to be investigated and brought under some oversize.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible bedside manner with little interest with what I had to say. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to have her spend just 3 minutes with me. I found her to be rude and insensitive to my problem.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Liotta may not be a warm and fuzzy dermatologist, but she has always taken her time with me and has answered all my questions. She takes her time to examine my skin, all of it, not just where the sun may hit. I have been to other dermatologists who say they do a full body scan and they just look at whatever skin is not covered by your clothes and say, yep, looks good. Will forgo the huggy, warm and fuzzy bedside manner for a doctor who knows her stuff.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I took my daughter here for help with acne. Dr. Liotta seemed in quite a rush and expressed irritation that we and other patients were now coming to her after our previous dermatologist closed their office. We will not be going back to Dr. Liotta. The only good thing is that she didn't try to sell us her own brand of expensive lotions as another dermatologist in Frederick did who we will also never go back to.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

a worthless visit. she spent no more than 2 minutes with me and seemed like she had better things to do unrelated to my skin condition. i asked two questions, did not receive an intelligent response, and then she left the room. i would have been better off going to my regular doctor rather than her as a specialist. never again. warning: stay away

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

The nurse staff is friendly, Dr. Liotta herself is curt and seemed to be in a rush. Waited 20 minutes and was seen by the doctor for 3 minutes.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

Let me preface by saying that I was having a bad day; however, when Dr. Liotta came in to see me (for acne) she barely looked at me before automatically perscribing something (something I had already taken years ago that didn't work). I went on to ask questions about why my skin got so oily all of a sudden and other potentials factors in acne. After answering a few of my questions she just got up and left in the middle of our conversation. No one told me the appointment was over and I had to walk myself out and ask if we were finished. The staff was fairly friendly however I will be looking for a new dermatologist.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Liotta is the consummate professional, excellent bedside manner, listens to the patient and is easy to talk with. Unlike other dermatologists I have been to who consider their patients as nothing more than profit centers, Dr. Liotta is a how can I help you Dr., a rare and admirable trait in today's money grubbing medical industry. The receptionist at her Gaithersburg office needs to work on her people skills, specifically smile and acknowledge patients when they arrive and depart.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

I did not see Dr. Liotta, but instead interacted with her office staff, then two PAs. I thought the PAs were excellent and helpful. Answered all my questions, were quick, knowledgeable. And... Accutane patients don't have to go to a lab for the bloodwork, they can do it in the office (just for Accutane people)! So nice.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2008 | flag