Rate Dr. Michael D. Marlow

Dr. Michael D. Marlow's Ratings

Receptionist is HUGE GOSSIP He allows her to continue this while patients wait. Hes ok but NOT GREAT!!! Over 1 hour late for appt

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

We are new to the area and thought after reading all the good reviews we had found a great doctor. The first visit was good, there was a long wait but when he came in he was very nice and spent a lot of time with us. That's pretty much where it ended... the next time I went to see him he didn't seem like a doctor at all, I looked up some things on the internet about why I came in and when I discussed them with him he just went along with whatever I said - he didn't even diagnose me himself. My husband felt the same way, when he went to see him, Dr. Marlow asked my husband what he thought the dosage of his medication should be... Are you serious?? On top of those issues, we actually saw him out in public one night and I know he has a lot of patients but he did not even recognize us, it was a small shop and we were one of the only customers there... It was the last straw for us. I still have the issue btw and am in the process of finding a new doctor for our family

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Best doctors I have visited in sometime. He is very thorough and takes time to listen before jumping to a conclusion. Great bedside manner.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Marlow has assisted me with any symptoms I've had. When other drs gave up he pursued the symptoms I had, ongoing, and diagnosed my cancer. I was then referred to a specialist and then to MD Anderson. He was patient, he listened, he researched and found my problem. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. He is generally late for his appointments, but it is worth the wait to have him as my PCP

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

He has been my doctor for 10 years. He is my wife and my daughter’s physician too. He is the most caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor I have had. I highly recommend him for the entire family.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marlow is helpful and caring. His staff is excellent. You are not just a number with this small office

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

He takes time to listen to each patient. The trade-off is that he is not always punctual. I knew this up-front, and I think the trade-off is well worth it. He will visit his patients who are hospitalized locally, which our old doc would not do. He takes an interest in the patient's overall well-being.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

My dad started going to Dr. Marlow, then I went, now my wife is going to him... He is very patient and will listen to everything you say without hurrying you up and moving on to the next patient. Great doctor!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

I have been with Dr. Marlow since Alden Bridge. He is an excellent Doctor - one of the few I have known who will take the time to listen to your concerns. When necessary he see's you the same day without fail and I have never waited more than a couple of days for an appointment. Sure, you will sit in the waiting room for a while, then the exam room for a while. That's because he's spending time with his other patients and he will do the same for you. I do find that scheduling in the morning can minimize the wait time.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

He runs behind because he spends so much time with each patient...it is good and bad. Just bring a good book, he is worth it

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag