Dr. Monica L. Mayhill

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Monica L. Mayhill has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Monica" to "Monica L."
RID: 1573745
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Monica is always warm, welcoming, and asks good questions. I have never felt so comfortable or well-treated by a doctor before. She sees me at the time I am scheduled or earlier. She is very clear about the exam and treatment and shows genuine interest and care for her patients. I have recommended her to both of my roommates and they are quite pleased to have her as their primary as well.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1445889
20/05/11 4 5 5 4 Dr. Mayhill is a very competent and caring. She is our family doctor and we are very pleased not only with her but also with her nurses. She has been punctual with our appointments, calls back when a message has been left and replies quickly through MyChart. I highly recommend Dr. Mayhill and the Swedish Medical Center.
RID: 1318276
20/12/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Mayhill is by far the BEST doctor I have ever been to. She is very thorough, personable, and highly educated. She delivered my daughter is noe her pediatrician as well as my OBGYN. She makes you feel at ease and really listens to you!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1233461
20/08/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Mayhill is a very warm, caring and knowledgeable professional. She came highly recommended to me by a friend and I am absolutely satisfied with her as my OBGYN Doc. She is thorough during our appointments and genuinely caring. There is always an opportunity to ask questions and she explains things really well so I know the pros and cons of what is happening and options that I have available. I also appreciate the "mychart" service offered through Swedish and have found it to be a great way to ask questions straight to Dr. Mayhill rather than having to relay them through the phone staff. I have read the reviews on this site and am surprised at the few negative reviews as I can't relate as I have had a wonderful experience. I have recommended Dr. Mayhill to a few friends and all have reported positive experiences and are thankful for the referral.  Respond
RID: 1231436
18/08/10 2 5 2 2 I went to Dr. Mayhill after reading the excellent reviews, but I was quite disappointed. Dr. Mayhill and her staff were curt and seemed more interested in cycling patients through than attending to their problems.
RID: 1196616
25/06/10 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor. She was so kind and helpful. I am so relieved and excited to have found a doctor I clique with so much.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1177585
27/05/10 5 5 5 5 She is the best! Great with Kids. She is the best! Great with Kids. She is the best! Great with Kids.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1175404
24/05/10 4 5 2 2 Nice, but not personable. Visit was rushed. Asked me what blood tests I wanted to do to which I replied "you're the doctor." Was expecting better after reading the positive reviews here.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1149759
14/04/10 3 3 5 5 Great doc. Very obvious that she cares about her patients, and that she'll spend the time necessary to get to the root of the problem. I recommend her to all of my friends.  Respond
RID: 1118233
02/03/10 4 4 5 5 She is the kindest most sensitive doctor in the world! That is extremely rare. She completely listens and she is warm and receptive. Love her.
RID: 1030675
10/11/09 2 5 5 5 dr.maygill is a very helpful doctor. she even has her assistant call me about results.
Insurance: Molina
RID: 810296
04/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Mayhill is great: willing to spend time and listen and provide help. If you're getting blood tests, be sure to check that the order went in correctly.
RID: 808446
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 She is always wonderful, kind, and compassionate! The office staff is very nice and professional as well!
RID: 717713
07/11/08 3 5 5 5 The best Doctor I have ever had. Seriously, she is so passionate about medicine and people. I liked her so much that now, my husband and son go to her too. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who sincerely cares about her patients. We have been going to her for two years and I hope to have her as a doctor as long as we live in Seattle.
Insurance: Molina