Dr. Charles Hamm

Rate Dr. Charles Hamm

Dr. Charles Hamm's Ratings

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I started seeing dr hamm after I had complications with my first pregnancy. I had delivered my child 2 weeks late and she was very large. He was very good with finding out the problem and had many options for fixing it. He was very knowledgeable and very comforting and had great bedside manner. I will definately see him again for future pregnancies.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hamm was not a good fit for me. I was assigned him when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to have as natural a pregnancy as possible without intervention. I found that he was too much into medical and intervention so I switched doctors. I have since found out that he is known at the hospital for being the most Type A and controlling doctor so I am glad I switched.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and was never informed of what exactly was wrong with me or what my options were. Just told to take depo-provera which was the absolute worst thing i've ever done. Dr. Hamm was nice but I wasn't satisfied with the answers or suggestions that he provided. I've since moved to another specialist at the IWK.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

On October 27, 2007, I arrived at the hospital to deliver my baby girl. Charlie came in and check to see how things were going and I could see his heart sink when he didn't find a head, he found an arm and a leg. With in seconds he had me flying down the hall for an e-merg c-secton. When I woke up, my husband was there to tell he that Charlie had just performed an act of God. Dr. Hamm gave me and my daughter 4 minutes and he got her out just in time. Now, thankfully, to him, I have my beautiful 3 year old daughter. I feel he is my guardien angel sent from God to save my precious baby. I would recomend him to ANYONE!!!! Thank you so much Charlie!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

I love this guy! I feel completly comfortable with him unlike most MALE gyno's. Hes extreamly helpful and very nice. He apologizes for any discomfort you may experience in anything you have to have done, which I laugh at cause generally they dont do that. Not that thats a bad thing! Hes just over all a gentel and caring guy, which seems very hard to find. As well as a great bedside manner :)

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Got in to see Dr. Hamm quite quickly and he assess my situation and said I will be hearing from his office the same day or the next for an appt for the procedure. Gave me a website to look up the info about the procedure that I am having. He said the procedure should be scheduled within the next two weeks!!!! These days that is remarkable to have an appt with a specialist that quick.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

Loved him and his staff,came from Halifax to have surgery and was never treated so well.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Hamm is amazing! He helped me thru my whole Pregnancy and delivered my beautiful lil boy :)

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

I went to see Dr. Hamm when my husband and I were trying to have a baby...a few years ago, I'd had an ectopic pregnancy, and we weren't sure if there was something wrong with me. Turns out, when I went to see Dr. Hamm for fertility issues, I was already pregnant. He was amazing to me throughout the pregnancy, and my daughter was born via C-section. At present time, I am seeing Dr. Hamm for other pelvic-related issues, and as usual, I find he is compassionate, knowledgeable, and he gets the job done. His staff are capable and extremely friendly. I never knew that receiving medical care could be pleasant before experiencing this particular doctor's office. Thank you so much.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag