Dr. Nancy Morioka-Douglas

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Nancy Morioka-Douglas has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2623896
22/04/13 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Morioka-Douglas for about 18 years. I would be devastated if I had to find another doctor. She has always taken time to ask questions and explains medical details in ways I can understand. She always remembers details about me and asks follow up questions on past visits. I recently had a health crisis and completely broke down when she started to talk to me, she gave me the time and attention to pull myself together (making her fall behind in seeing her next patient, I am sure, sorry!). Although my health is good I do have some age related problems and her caring and guidance has helped me through.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1221297
03/08/10 4 5 5 5 Nancy has been my doctor for 15 years, and I feel very lucky to have found her. She knows me so well and cares about me personally. She has had some good assistants and some not so good. I don't think she gets too much input on this issue since she works at Stanford. She is over worked but always takes the time to see you and share the latest medical updates that concern your condition. Thank you, Nancy, for being such a great doctor.  Respond
RID: 817582
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Morioka-Douglas for many years and would be heartbroken if I had to find another physician. She is extremely helpful, always takes time to listen to me and has never hesitated to order tests should it be warranted. She is an extremely compassionate doctor and I have referred many friends to her in the past. I have had my share of mediocre doctors and wish all doctors were like her.
RID: 520609
22/02/08 5 3 4 3 I have been with Morioka-Douglas for 12 years. I love her and she is a knowledgeable and helpful doctor. She is both professional and personable. Her practical and useful advice is useful and the best a person can get.
RID: 379981
05/08/07 3 3 5 5 An extremely knowledgeable and compassionate doctor, willing to spend the time to really diagnose any problems. Not sure of the staff has ever been the same the times I have been there and punctuality is not always the best. The best of the Stanford doctors I have seen.  Respond
RID: 124347
02/02/07 4 5 5 Kind, caring, compassionate, friendly. A wonderful physician who has helped me manage a chronic illness while living a normal life. I suspect that the person who stated she was rude and only "good for cough and cold" below has the wrong physician. I can't imagine Dr. Morioka being rude and she is an excellent diagnostician.
RID: 59399
27/11/06 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Morioka for over 9 years. She is very knowledgeable, attentive, gentle, and is forthcoming with information.
RID: 17693
01/12/05 3 5 5 I went to Dr. Morioka-Douglas on the recommendation of a friend who is a nurse. She was a wonderful physician. I went for a gyn exam, and not only was she extremely gentle with the exam, but she also counseled me on other issues that I did not even come in for. She made some recommendations specific to my frequent running, and to my frequent travel, just based on casual conversation during the exam. She also remembers people (other patients) just by name. I think she's fantastic. I have since moved and wish I could still see her.
RID: 12056
09/09/05 1 1 1 extremely rude, poor ability to diagnose/manage illnesses. only suitable for basic cough/cold.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user