Rate Dr. Marc S. Arginteanu

Dr. Marc S. Arginteanu's Ratings

If you are having back problems you MUST see this doctor. He truly saved my life. Approximately 16 months after surgery I am doing very well. I will always have some discomfort and my back hurts sometimes from the stenosis, etc. However, the PAIN is gone and now I no longer use the word because I know what true pain is. I also know one of the Best doctors in the world. Thank you Dr. Arginteanu for giving me my life back. My only regret is I did not meet him sooner! ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

I suffered a really bad accident in '09 when I was hit by a driver on the phone while crossing the street. I went through a lot having my back and neck badly injured and I saw various different specialists who treated me with injections, physical therapy and after over a year under heavy-duty medication decided surgery was my best shot. I was then sent to a surgeon that was shameless to ask me if I was single & when I said I was engaged then stated: "let's see if you'll think the way by the end of your treatment". I was then so upset & disappointed from doctors that when I first met Dr Arginteanu I was very pleased to find there's still hope. After patiently listening to me and answering questions we agreed on surgery & he has been not only a great professional but a really caring and respectful. I cannot say enough good things about him because my life improved enormously after my cervical surgery and I feel so much capable & strong now & recovery was faster than expected. Great doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I was extremely lucky to have Dr A do my emergency laminectomy in 2002 as my Dr was on vacation at the time and Dr A was the doctor on call. I had a dropped foot from severe lower back problems. I would get crippled from the pain at least twice a year. After my surgery I had no pain at all. It is almost ten years later now and my back feels as though I never had any problems at all. I thank God that he was the doctor on call back then. I have 3 friends who had basically the same surgery (with other doctors)as I had and they all have residual problems and pain. Thank you Dr A!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

I had cervical spine and lumbar spine discectomies with fusions performed this year. I am only five weeks post-op and I am extremely pleased with my surgical outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2008

i had multiple levels of fusion in my lumbar area. my lumbar area was reconstructed and this was done in 2003. I have a wonderful quality of life which is pain free and I can play golf at the level that i have maintained for many years. i am fortunate to have such a skilled dr. to take such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

I had a spinal tumor removed by Dr. Arginteanu. As I was in severe pain he was able to schedule to surgery almost immediately. His post-surgical expections were accurate and visited me personally every day even over the weekend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][899913].votes_count ]]