Rate Dr. Douglas O. Peeno

Dr. Douglas O. Peeno's Ratings

Dr. Peeno is the best. He takes time to talk to you, and is very informative. He has a great personality and is very comical. He could have been on Saturday Night Live. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Personable and caring. Explains everything and makes you feel at ease. Great bedside manner.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Wonderful bedside manner. Best OBGYN doctor I've ever had!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

best doctor in town, kind and caring! Easy parking, nice waiting room

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Penno is a the best Gyno I have ever been to and I have been to several. He understands your concearns and given great explinations to questions. A+++++ DOC!

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

i HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR PEENO FOR 27 YEARS AND i WOULDNT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE

Submitted Sept. 13, 2009 | flag

i loved dr peeno he was very kind and very funny, he helped my husband and i with whatever we had a question about.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Wonderful caring physician. Willing to sit down and take time with you.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Peeno for 27 years and have always found them courtious and professional.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2008 | flag