Rate Dr. Steven H. Foster

Dr. Steven H. Foster's Ratings

A bit of wait all the time. Front desk personnel not always nice, nurses o'k. Doctor listens but kind of fast consultation, feel rushed; but available for answers in between consultations and for the refill of your meds. when needed.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient for almost 17 yrs. He is the VERY BEST. He is warm, caring, and the total package this includes his wife, and staff.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Foster is an excellent doctor and a very caring person. Always helpful. His office staff is friendly and plesant and his wife is also very nice.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2008 | flag

Doctor Foster is great he is thorough, pleasant and very caring. He has a dual practice in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine. I see him for regualr stuff. He has been my physician for 6 years now and even though I have since moved 15 miles away to Boca Raton, I still see him. He is also an astute diagnostician and his satff is great. I would strongly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2005 | flag