Rate Dr. Delia Radovich

Dr. Delia Radovich's Ratings

My mother was a patient. We had a terrible time getting return phone calls from the doctor even in the most desperate of situations when mom was quite ill. And she always acted surprised when we discussed this issue with her. We often did not feel confident in her since she would leave the room to run treatment options past her colleagues. Overall it was not a positive experience.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Radovich is the best! You could not be in better hands, when you are battling a serious illness. My husband was diagnosed with late stage cancer, that probably would have allowed him months to live. In comes Dr. Radovich! She never gave up, looking for options for him, even when other doctors told her that they would not work. She proceeded with her treatment, despite the skepticism of other doctors. Her persistence afforded me extra, valuable time with the man I love. Thanks, Dr. Radovich. You are truly a special person, and Jules and I will never forget you. God bless you.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Radovich has been my oncologist for a couple of years (colon cancer)She is not only a very knowledgable and caring physician but also a wonderful, caring and compassionate person.I would recommend her (and her staff) highly.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag