Rate Dr. Brian C. Gray

Dr. Brian C. Gray's Ratings

I think Dr Gray and his staff are great never had any problems . His niece has been with him I think she is a great person and really caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I like Rene! She's totally a down-to-business lady, but I like that about her. No messing around, let's get the job done. I think women who don't like her are probably expecting a nurse to fawn over them. It seems like half the women in the waiting room are down-to-earth, and the other half are stereotypical OC, waiting to be told how cute they look pregnant. Dr. Gray himself ... awesome. Even super friendly when wives and husbands bring their three plus children and cram them all into the exam room. (I've never understood that one. If dad is there, he can certainly take the loud children outside while mom gets the measuring tape taken to her belly.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

His nurse Renee is SOOO rude i hate her. I dont know why such a great doctor doesnt fire such a pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

This review is strictly for his staff, as I never got to see the doctor. As directed when I made the appointment, I showed up 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. After finishing my paperwork, I proceeded to sit for another 45 minutes and watch every single person who came in after me get called in. At one point I heard the nurse say that I was already in a room and the front desk girl told her that I was still waiting. They both chuckled and made a joke about it being "Monday". 15 minutes later I was STILL WAITING. When I finally asked if I could re-schedule, the girl told me that I would have to wait until she was done processing the insurance papers for the girl who had just walked in. I finally just walked out. I was really disappointed in how unfriendly the Dr. Gray's staff was. I've heard great things about him but I would rather see another doctor than deal with staff like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

NURSE RENE IS RUDE!! COULD NEVER FIGURE OUT IF SHE WAS IN A GOOD MOOD OR BAD MOOD. YOU CAN REALLY TELL SHE LOVES HER JOB! DR GRAY IS AWESOME

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I did not enjoy dealing with the staff at this office. I felt like I was just another name at this practice, and did not feel the genuine care I was looking for. If you're not particularly looking for a personalized and warm experience, you will probably be fine seeing any doctor at this practice. Dr. Gray in particular is a easy-going doctor; however, I never felt he treated my pregnancy with the genuine and individualized care I was looking for. All the consulations were always done in a very generic and routine way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr Gray Rocks. If you have to wait for him, that is because he takes his time with everybody. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

I was recommended to see Dr. Gray. Initially, you will love him as he comes across as this really cool, down-to-earth doctor. His suggestions makes you feel you can trust him and be comfortable about following his advice. However, as time went by, I realized that the way he see patients are not as personable as it looks. How should I say this, I mean he is really nice in the office, but once you step out of the office, he probably won't even talk to you. It's as if he were two different persons. I was a bit disapointed at that. I probably wouldn't recommend his practice as they have like 5 doctors in it. I feel the way they see patients is more like a business as you can't even be assured that your own doctor will deliver you. Not a horrible experience, but probably would consider a single doctor practice if I get pregnant again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

I was very disappointed by my experiences at Dr. Gray's office. I was shocked and saddened when his nurse was rude and sour. She refused to let me ask questions by cutting me off mid-sentence. Dr. Gray was okay, but not great. He didn't validate my concerns and seemed less experienced than I thought he would be. I'd only been going to the office for two weeks and they already had information wrong on my chart and were confused about the tests I'd had and the tests I still needed. At one point, both Dr. Gray and the nurse discussed one of my test results outside of the exam room in front of other patients and office staff, which I felt was unprofessional and embarrassing. When I needed to discuss something important over the phone with Dr. Gray, I was never given access to him personally and had to go through his nurse. Again, she cut me off mid-question every time and was not a good advocate for me to Dr. Gray. I can't recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I had great experiences with Dr. Gray. He delivered both of my kids and the deliveries were both terrific. My daughter was facing the wrong way (sunny side up) and he had no problems. His experience shows in the delivery room. I would reccomend Dr. Gray to my best friend and family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087375].votes_count ]]