Rate Dr. Jenny Oh

Dr. Jenny Oh's Ratings

Caring, helpful, very knowledgeable. My favorite and a top doctor. I rate her the "best".

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

They have a very weird practice of charging before any service is given. How do they know what to charge if the patient has not been seen by the doctor yet??? Very rude staff!!! They overcharged me. Have taken it up with the ins co.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Oh lacks bedside manner and speaks too fast. She seems rushed and appointments often run late. She talks over you and wont let you finish. I felt like she didnt even want me there! You're supposed to feel at least slightly comfortable with your Dr. The worst though is the billing! If you dont know much about your insurance, or you are in the process of changing, Dont Go! They have an outside billing company that you cant talk to. The lady who you do talk to is Rude. If your insurance didnt pay. they only mail you ONE letter and if you dont respond, "Oh Well". Then when you do get insurance to pay, it still takes months for you to get paid back.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

What a Quack, never had a doc diagnose based on assumptionsand no testing. The insensitivity was worse. Finally went over to some of the fine doctors at Cedars. Found out I had Lupus not the overly sensitive diagnosis Jenny Quack prescribed. Good Luck with this one.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

I have to agree with the previous reviewer's comments. I've noticed over the past few years Dr. Oh has become increasingly impatient, she is overbooked and doesn't spend alot of time with patients. Her bedside manner really does need improvement, especially with seniors and she could definitively improve her attire at work to look more professional(I have never seen a doctor wear stillettos to work, but Dr. Oh does). I hope she listens to the constructive criticism and learns by it. She has the capacity to be a really good doctor but she has to slow down and listen and not talk over patients, don't ignore questions when asked, and be alot more patient.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. is very knowledgable in her field but her bedside manner is not the best. She can be impatient and arrogant and was indfferent to my father's needs and medical issues. Had to go elsewhere for better treatment.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Oh is awesome. She quickly and adequately ran diagnostic tests and prescribed an aggressive course of treatment for me so that I wouldn't have further joint damage from over five years of progressive damage and weak treatments. Although she is a busy doctor, she takes the time to explain things and answer my questions thorougly. She is also very gentle and caring. I was also impressed by the attentiveness of Dr. Oh and Dr. Ratner by phone. They call back personally to talk to you, unlike all the other doctors I've had who have their nurses call. The only con would be that it seems to take a little longer for my claims to be processed through my insurance for some reason. I would recommend her to any family or friends in a heartbeat.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

If your looking for a Dr who cares this is the one. She checks you out and makes sure everything is right before you leave. I can"t say enought about how good she is. Honest if you need a good Doctor she's the one.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A "GOOD" DOCTOR SHE IS THE ONE. SHE LISTEN'S TO YOU AND UNDERSTANDS YOUR PROBLEMS. I'M JUST SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO FINE HER SINCE MY OTHER DR WAS JUST ACROSS THE STREET. FAST RESULTS AND WORTH THE DRIVE IF YOUR NOT CLOSE TO HER. TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN TO ALOT OF RHUMEYS AND SHES THE BEST.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag