You may also like

Rate Dr. Marzena Odorczuk

Dr. Marzena Odorczuk's Ratings

The first visit I ever had with Dr. Odorczuk, for my annual consultation, she sat with me for 45-60 minutes discuss my health: concerns, issues, and ways to improve it. The second time I came to see her was with my bloodwork results, and she spent another 45-60 minutes with me discussing the results. She takes her time with you, thoroughly explains everything, and listens to your concerns. I've never experienced this with another doctor, and I will be sad to lose her when my plan changes. I appreciate that she puts a lot of value on self-care - diet, exercise, etc - and less reliance on medication unless necessary. I also love Agnes. She is so genuinely sweet and caring. The other office staff experiences have been mixed, but mostly positive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Love her not an alarmist. Does not push meds she would rather you do it with foods. Takes a lot of time with you does not rush you. Cares....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Odorczuk is extraordinarily attentive. She does not skimp on time and takes care to listen to the patient and explain everything. She diligently follows the latest research. She is known to delay vacations and even make house calls for patients with cancer because she does not want to abandon them in their time of need. The kind of doctor legends are made of. It is, however, difficult to schedule appointments when it is not an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. O is the best! She is knowledgable and caring beyond what is expected. I would recommend her to anyone. Her office staff is not of the same quality (except Agnes) so hopefully that will be corrected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Love her. She is truly there to help you. Always explainig what she is prescribing,why and how it would help me. very very profesional ,loves ppl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

very judgemental. don't go to her if you are overweight Thinks she knows everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Thought she was great at one time but now find that she is too quick to medicate and thinks she knows everything. Reluctant to call other doctors to be on the same page about you. Gives misinfo and that can be dangerous. I think she has gotten too popular too soon. Be on your toes and do not let her talk you into believing what she says because she is a doc. Research things with your pharmacist or ther docs you know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

I love Dr. O and have been going to her for a long time. She takes her time explaining things to you and is great at what she does. I must have recommended her to at least 10 people since I started going and they all agree that she is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

I am writing to revise my positive review. Please be careful about discussing mental health issues you may have. I was too trusting and told her I was seeing a therapist; she assumed incorrectly it was for depression and anxiety and began to treat me as if all my physical issues were caused by d and a. Also, if you have ever mentioned seeing a therapist, depression, etc please double check how you are being billed...for a regular office visit or for a mental health visit. This may or may not affect your co-pay, insurance rate and permanent medical record. I was billed for a mental health visit after being seen for test results, I received a bill for a higher co-pay, and my medical record and insurance record have been affected by someone who isn't a mental-health professional. I understand that a doc can bill for whatever is discussed, and she did bring up my 'depression' when I showed her a lump that had increased in size.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. O is a very skilled and knowledge young doctor.She is compassionate, understanding and very thorough in her examination of you and in her speaking with you. She spends an inordinate amount of time with you and answers all your questions. She is friendly and puts you at ease. I cannot say enough about her medical expertise. I have been to a hundred or more docs in 7 yeras and she is the only one who has genuinely tried to get to the botom of my health issues. If you call her on her cell and she is on she either answers right away or gets back to you in minutes. She is the closest thing to the Old fashioned doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087625].votes_count ]]