Dr. Susan Virginia Gick

Rate Dr. Susan Virginia Gick

Dr. Susan Virginia Gick's Ratings

Dr. Gick is one of the best surgeon I have ever met. he is kind, compasisonate and generous. he does his best to make his petient feel comfortable and follow up making sure every thing is ok.I recommend him to anyone who needs to have a surgery.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gick was the most wonderful, kind, compassionate doctor I had ever met when my husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She cared for him with great professionalism and efficiency, and was always there for both of us. She is truly a wonderful person and an extremely competent doctor.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

I hope for the sake of the public Dr.Gick is no longer ruining lives as she did with my wife's. She repeatedly misdiagnosed my wife's advancing osteoporosis which lead to a severe spinal vertebrae deterioration ( stenosis) and a lifetime of agonizing pain. Dr. Gick put my wife through years of needless agony with un necessary vein removal etc. all the time ignoring what should have been the most obvious especially to someone who claimed to be a geriatric specialist. I can not even begin to explain our feelings for this misguided and hopefully ex practitioner.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2008 | flag