Rate Dr. James P. Gills

Dr. James P. Gills's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Amazing experience, Dr. James Gills at his age, performed like a rock star. I am healthy and loving my new outlook on life

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

I WAS NERVOUS AS IT WAS AN UNKNOWN BUT AFTER JUST A FEW MINUTES THERE THE STAFF HAD ME AS CALM AS COULD BE...GREAT HELP ON THE WAY THERE FROM DAVE AS HE SAID "THE LORD GUIDES THEM AND YOU'LL BE SURPRISED AT HOW SIMPLE IT SEEMS" THE DR WAS GREAT IN EXPLAINING WHAT HE WAS DOING ETC...I WILL DEFINETLY USE WORD OF MOUTH IN FAVOR OF ST LUKES.GOD BLESS TEM ALL

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Gills, and never wore glasses again. She loved her experience at St. Luke's so much she sang his praises as a caring, focused and excellent surgeon and practitioner. Because of her experience, when the time came I also went to Dr. Gills for my cataract surgery, although I live in Tampa and see the ads and claims being made by cataract surgeons there all the time. I wanted the man who was first, the pioneer, internationally recognized as the best, and that was what I got in Dr. GIlls. He did both of my eyes, explaining everything I wanted to know (I am an RN and we are not known for being shy about questions!) I love the results and am very very happy. People need to understand that an appointment involves many steps of rigorous testing with different experts to make certain Dr. Gills has all the information he needs by the time you get to the OR. This is very comprehensive and the time it takes is worth it and important to yoru results!

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

this doctor was very professional and personable and recommened him and his staff to all friends and family

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gills is an excellent doctor - I don't care how old he is. I had a cataract removed from left eye last week and will have the right eye done this week. I have never seen this well in my life. The clinic is very busy but the wait was not unbearable. The exams were the best I've ever had and the staff was extremely professional. I would recommend Dr Gills and his clinic to anyone. I am not a religious man but am not offended by the religious art at the clinic. I appreciate that religion was not pushed down my throat by anyone at the clinic. As a retired military man I have dealt with medical professionals all over the world but I was very impressed by Dr. Gills. The entire experience at St. Luke's was a positive one.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Gills is the very best. I had cataract surgery in June of 2009 and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I would never trust my eyes to anyone else. The fact that he is "religious" just strengthened my confidence in him. It always helps to have God as your co-pilot!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag