Dr. Bradford Duncan

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Bradford Duncan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4802255

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2472489
12/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Duncan is an excellent physician. He is smart, and considerate. I am grateful for his care.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 744843
16/12/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Duncan is thoughtful, thorough, and down to business (yet approachable and non-threatening). Every time I see him he takes the time to answer all my questions and leaves me feeling good about my appointment. He doesn't judge and I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. Just a nice guy.
RID: 719294
10/11/08 3 3 4 5 Dr Duncan is current on latest treatments. Took plenty of time to get to know my history and my family health history. Takes time to answer questions.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 488610
19/01/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Duncan has been my primary care physician for about 4 years and I have been very pleased with his care. He is a very bright and attentive young man. He has frequently contacted me at home or at work when there have been issues that needed follow-up. He does have E-mail access and that is a great way to leave non urgent messages for him. I feel that he is a little too quick to refer out to other specialists when I think that he, really, could take care of the issue himself. He is smarter than most of the specialists I have seen and they have told me the same thing themselves! He is so thorough that he does tend to run a little behind schedule. All in all, he is a gem.