Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

I just had an FUT session with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa. His work and overall set up is excellent. A great team of techicians (spcial mention for Mike and Kelly). Overall, I cannot have asked for a better surgery, a job very well done. Thanks Dr. Rahal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

It's my pleasure to spend a few minutes talking about my now 2 surgeries with Dr. Rahal and his fantastic staff. I had my first surgery, a strip FUT surgery of around 2500 grafts into the hairline and frontal zone, back in November of 2009, and I'm now officially one week removed from a follow up FUE surgery of 1500 grafts to reinforce and solidify the same zone. I drove 8 1/2 hours each way from the US both times, despite that fact that there are some highly qualified, highly accomplished surgeons here in NYC whom I consulted with. While I thought every one of them was a great doctor and greatly appreciated the opportunity to chat with them and talk about a plan going forward, I just felt that Dr. Rahal's craftsmanship and artistry were unequaled for what I was looking for. And after consulting with him the first time, his easygoing demeanor, willingness to answer all of my questions and confidence with his own abilities sold me. The first surgery was the best thing I ever did for myself and my self-confidence. I have the same expectations for this second surgery. Dr. Rahal and his wonderful team are organized, well-informed, immensely skilled and a each one is nicer than the next. Top that off with a polish that has them running like a well-oiled machine and it's a recipe for success. Everything from pre-op instructions to day-of comfort to post-op care is detailed and prepared in a way that makes it easy to function, easy to follow and assures you that you have made the right decision with your surgical choice. I feel bad pointing people out as everyone I dealt with was first class, but for this most recent go-round, a special thank you to Mike Lara (whom I can't say enough good things about), Kelly (Mr. Burns from The Simpsons has an "excellent" nurse in the family lol), Larissa, Tara and the whole front office staff. And as for the wonderful techs who didn't mind my watching "I Love You, Man" and laughing at all of the inappropriate jokes throughout the planting part of the procedure, a sincere 'thank you' as well. Dr. Rahal, you are the man!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I had a transplant with Dr Rahal in 2008. I had consulted with a number of doctors who told me the best I could hope for was to look a bit less bald: Dr Rahal told me he could give me a natural and full looking hairline, with much greater density than any of the other doctors would even contemplate. I was super nervous about having the procedure done and cancelled several times. Most doctors would not have taken me on because of how anxious I was and how much time I wasted with last minute cancellations, but Dr Rahal staid with me and worked with me reassuring me that it would all be OK. I eventually went ahead with the transplant in 2008, travelling from Europe to have the surgery. The procedure itself was pretty horrific - I found it very long, painful and the recovery was no walk in the park either. I was off work for about 2 weeks. The results however have been incredible - six years later and it still looks every bit as good as it did back then. This was, without a shadow of a doubt, the best thing I have ever done and I am pretty confident in saying that I do not believe many other doctors could have given me the sort of result that Dr Rahal was able to achieve. If I ever need to have another transplant in the future, there is no question in my mind I would be right back on that plane to Canada. Thank you Dr Rahal - to you and all your team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Rahal and his team are amazing! Very professional and efficient. Obviously I was nervous at the onset, but they made me feel comfortable pretty much right away. Looking back it was a pretty relaxed day, listening to some music, watching TV. I stayed a few extra days in town, they invited me back every day to wash my hair. Much appreciated! Special shout out to Mike; thanks for always being there with some sort of humorous remark, it takes all the stress out of it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Rahal is a great doctor he has changed my life I am so happy thank you Dr Rahal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

The best! Very professional, helpful and nice. Nothing bad to say here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

It's been 7 years now and my transplant is still amazing... Great doctor, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had hair restoration performed in October of 2013. In many ways I was terrified of the entire experience. It is very expensive, takes a long time to grow in, and results are not always guaranteed. I did a tremendous amount of research, which is where I came across Dr. Rahal. It is, and will be forever, one of the best decisions I have ever made. My result is incredible and has changed my life. Everything about the experience was amazing (besides the numbing shots in the forehead, which were very painful). The staff at his clinic are incredible, from the receptionists all the way to the head nurse Mike. From the moment you walk in, you are treated with awesome professionalism and respect.

It is no wonder that Dr. Rahal has such a great reputation. He is a true artist at his craft. I went from taking 30 minutes every morning trying to "cover up" my hair loss to taking a maximum of 5 minutes fixing my new hair. It has surpassed my expectations in every way. It was a lot of money to spend, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

If you are considering hair restoration, then you cannot go wrong with Dr. Rahal. If you are still not a believer after reading some of these reviews, do yourself a favor and research him more and you will understand very quickly that he is simply one of the best in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He lives up to his incredible reputation. Thanks to him I was able to look good at my wedding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

From consultation to pre, during and post surgery the Rahal team is par excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569782].votes_count ]]