Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

Highly recommended. I went to Dr. Rahal after doing lots of research on hair transplants and doctors. If you have done all the research and are dead set on getting a hair transplant then you want to get one of the top doctors. I flew to Canada to get it done even though I knew there were other HT doctors more local to me. You can't go wrong choosing Dr. Rahal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I had a Very Pleasant experience from Day 1... Dr. Rahal and his Staff were very professional and warm and friendly. I Highly recommend anyone interested in getting an FUE or a FUT to give him Strong consideration, he performs Excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

One of, if not the best in his field. World renowned for his skill and artistry in the HT arena.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Rahal is truly a patient oriented and focused physician. Give the field he is in this doesn't surprise me, but it is his expertise, skill level, competency and professionalism that distinguishes him from his peers. I am extremely fortunate to have found him for my HT procedure - which changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I had a fut hair transplant from dr Rahal in April 2014 and just 8 months later in December I was getting married and my results were spectacular in just 8 months post op. I cannot thank dr Rahal enough for what he has done for me. Thanks to Dr Rahal I was able to look good on my wedding day . I am 15 months post op now and my hair looks amazing. If there's anyone looking to get a hair transplant procedure you will not find a better surgeon then dr Rahal . I am very thankful to dr Rahal and his entire team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Im pleased to say I had a wonderful experience with Dr Rahal and the team. From the day I booked my HT to this day 9months on I have been taken care of in every way possible to ensure it was a pleasant and hassle free experience.
Im very happy with the work done and I can now live my life without worrying about my hair.
I can thoroughly recommend Dr Rahal and his team to anyone thinking of having a HT.
Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

From day 1 Dr. Rahal was able to explain the entire process and gave me some great advice. I received around 3000 grafts and the staff worked the entire day without a fuss. My recovery took longer, but the results are awesome and I have a great hairline and full look thanks to Dr. Rahal's clinic. Would recommend him to anyone who wants a natural hairline or better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Rahal and his staff are very professional and know exactly what they are doing. Don't fall for hair transplant clinics like Sure that have a number of different doctors working for them. Dr Rahal genuinely cares about his patients because his personal reputation is on the line. I had 1200 grafts via the FUE method in the hairline back in 2013 and I can get a skin fade without anyone knowing that I got a transplant. If you're thinking about getting a hair transplant definitely go with Dr Rahal as he is one of best hair transplant doctors in the world. Also if density is important to you get as many grafts as you can in one session. My only regret is that I did not get more grafts even though Dr. Rahal recommended that I should.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr. Rahal and his staff. I am over one year now from my procedure and my results are great! It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made and so happy with my choice. The patient care team was amazing and very caring and sohelpful after my procedure. I highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I'm just home from my surgery, so I can't comment on results yet. But I can say that Hussain, Fiona, April and all the staff are fantastic. I felt very taken care of, and the guest house is extremely comfortable. I've had surgeries before, and there was nowhere near the aftercare with them that I've received at Rahal. They send you home with an extensive homecare kit, very thorough instructions, and a feeling that you've received the best care possible. I highly, highly recommend this man and his people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843197].votes_count ]]