Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

The results have exceeded my expectations. My hair looks far better already, and I’m only at the 6 month point. Dr. Rahal and his staff were extremely professional, courteous and helpful throughout both the operation and follow-up phase. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone considering hair transplant surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

so far, fantastic. 10 months post op, and I look the way I used to 5 years ago...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Outstanding first class experience. Extremely professional staff made me feel completely comfortable. My hair looks great! Best in the business.. I am glad I chose Dr. Rahal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

so far so good.. little over 1 week post op.. everyone was helpful and all went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Around Christmas of 2013 I remember my receding hairline was just bothering me, it was getting to the point where whenever I was going out I was always wearing a ball cap. My current girl friend at the time had no issues with my hair but I felt like I needed to do something about for my own sake and self confidence. I did some research and tried rogaine and knew there would be limited results with using that alone. It wasn't hard to find out about hair transplants, anyone going through hair loss and trying to find solutions will easily stumble upon a ton of information on it. I found forums had a lot of helpful people suffering or that have suffered from hairless themselves. My hair loss started pretty young in my early twenties and has been very slow and gradual only in the hair line so far. So when I found Dr. Rahal's website and read through the testimonies and saw his work; I knew I had found the perfect surgeon for my needs. Everything looked so natural and I liked that Dr. Rahal made youthful dense hairlines. So I started my journey by making that initial email. After I sent in my hair loss profile pictures and an online assessment was made, I took the plunge and booked an appointment for May of 2014 for my surgery. I was given pre-op instructions to prepare my scalp for the surgery and things were really starting to sink in, I could not wait to begin my transformation. A couple days before my surgery I drove to Ottawa and stayed the night at a local hotel nearby Dr. Rahal's office. The night prior to surgery I tried to get as much sleep as I could, but the excitement and a little bit of nervousness was starting to set in, but I knew I was in capable hands. I went in early to complete some paper work and the staff was extremely inviting. When it was time to meet Dr. Rahal he took me to his office and examined where my new hairline would be. The very first "rough draft" he drew out, I completely agreed with. It brought my hairline down to a mature youthful area. The surgery overall went really well and did not seem to take as long as it did. I'm sure the pain medication and anti anxiety medication played their role though. The initial needles into the scalp had a quick stinging pain but it was nothing I couldn't handle. After the area was all numb Dr. Rahal begin excising the strip from the back of my head. This was mostly not painful at all, and when an area began to get feeling I would have him inject more numbing agent in that area. The operation itself seems like a haze they put a movie on for me but I didn't really pay attention that much. I think I actually even had a bit of a nap. Once Dr. Rahal was done harvesting the strip his colleagues went to work with dissecting the individual follicles and prepping them to be planted on my recipient area. Dr. Rahal came back after a while and then began the part of his work that was more art oriented. He began creating little slits all over my recipient area where the follicles we're going to be transplanted. There was no pain during this part of the surgery besides the initial needles to inject numbing agent. Once he was done creating the slits his colleagues started planting the follicles. My experience there was perfect and if I had to recommend a hair transplant surgeon to someone Dr. Rahal would be at the top of the list. I was given pain medication for the next couple of days and was told specific instructions on how to take care of my newly planted follicles. It was a slow process and I was extremely anxious to see some results, but I knew I still had a long road to go. The grafts were secure after a couple weeks and my other hair was long enough to the point where I could cover the grafts and made it look as though I didn't even have surgery. With every month that passed I noticed more and more results. My hair was thickening and more hair was sprouting out. Certain months had growth spurts where I noticed huge improvements. It feels great to be able to play with different hair styles and go out in public feeling 100% confident about myself. I no longer feel the need to hide behind hats or feel people's eyes wandering to my forehead. If you are suffering through hair loss and want to do something about it, you should definitely look into Dr. Rahal's practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a FUE procedure in December 2014, after 2 years of extensive search and contacting and speaking with clinics from all over the world.

They say all roads lead to Rome. But It should really be "all roads lead to Rahal ".

Top of the line customer service. The facility and clinic is super advanced and impressive. The staff is extremely professional and warm. And the results are as they say " too good to be true ".

It's true that you can find cheaper places. But are you going to save a few coins on something so important as your hair? You get what you pay for, and with Rahal you even get way more.
Dr Rahal has given me superb personal attention.

Dr.Rahal was very informative and realistic throughout my consultation. He has taken the time to meet with me 3 times until I made up my mind about the design.

The results?
I am 5 months post op, and my hairline is already very thick and defined. I am extremely overwhelmed with the current result, as I know it usually takes over 6 months to see something impressive. I can only imagine what comes in the future and what a great result I will have.

I already forgot I suffered daily from hair loss for the past 6 years.

Dr.Rahal is the #1 Hair physician hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Rahal's talent is unmatched - he is, without question, the best in the business. The results speak for themselves, and no matter how much research you do, you'll always come back to Dr. Rahal as the top choice.

Members of his staff are professional, courteous, and helpful and really make patients feel completely at ease through the whole process. Kamila and Larissa are so sweet and made coordination and logistics easy, Mike was incredibly supportive during the procedure, and Kelly is the best, most patient post-op nurse one could ask for.

While a hair transplant by nature is a tough procedure, it really is life-changing. My experience with Rahal has been nothing but positive, and I'd highly recommend him to anyone considering hair transplant surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

My experience at Rahal was so positive, that I joined the team in December 2014. I am now a Senior Patient Advisor with Rahal Hair Clinic. I had 2600 FUT grafts transplanted into my frontal hairline in March 2014. I needed a physician that understood that my procedure needed to look youthful, natural and most importantly, undetectable. I'm was completely blown away by Dr. Rahal's results! I selected Dr. Rahal as my physician when I searched 'rahal bad reviews' and nothing came up! The very first time I met a hair transplant patient was when I had my consultation with Chad Cooper. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found out that Chad had a procedure. The moment he ran his fingers through his hair, I was instantly connected. Being of asian decent, I further needed a physician who understood how to transplant asian hair characteristics to maximize my results. Dr. Rahal made me feel at ease when I met with him, reassuring me that he understood my concerns. During the procedure, the staff at Rahal was completely attentive and friendly to my needs a patient, answering all my questions along the way. Never once did I feel that they weren't competent in their work. The clinic itself is absolutely beautiful. The only regret I have, is not having the procedure sooner at Rahal. My self-confidence has increased since the procedure and I owe it all to Dr. Rahal and his staff. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had a FUE procedure (2200 grafts) at Rahal in january 2015. After an extensive search on the internet I shortlisted 2 surgeons for a FUE. After contact with both, it made no doubt i was going to go with Rahal (professionalism, helpfulness and friendliness). Everybody took excellent care of me and I m very happy with the results so far. My HT is unnoticeable and the result is really natural. I flew all the way from Europe to be in the best HT surgeon's hands. If you are considering a HT, that's where you want to have it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771844].votes_count ]]