Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

Dr. Rahal and his team are amazing! Very professional and efficient. Obviously I was nervous at the onset, but they made me feel comfortable pretty much right away. Looking back it was a pretty relaxed day, listening to some music, watching TV. I stayed a few extra days in town, they invited me back every day to wash my hair. Much appreciated! Special shout out to Mike; thanks for always being there with some sort of humorous remark, it takes all the stress out of it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Rahal is a great doctor he has changed my life I am so happy thank you Dr Rahal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

The best! Very professional, helpful and nice. Nothing bad to say here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

It's been 7 years now and my transplant is still amazing... Great doctor, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had hair restoration performed in October of 2013. In many ways I was terrified of the entire experience. It is very expensive, takes a long time to grow in, and results are not always guaranteed. I did a tremendous amount of research, which is where I came across Dr. Rahal. It is, and will be forever, one of the best decisions I have ever made. My result is incredible and has changed my life. Everything about the experience was amazing (besides the numbing shots in the forehead, which were very painful). The staff at his clinic are incredible, from the receptionists all the way to the head nurse Mike. From the moment you walk in, you are treated with awesome professionalism and respect.

It is no wonder that Dr. Rahal has such a great reputation. He is a true artist at his craft. I went from taking 30 minutes every morning trying to "cover up" my hair loss to taking a maximum of 5 minutes fixing my new hair. It has surpassed my expectations in every way. It was a lot of money to spend, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

If you are considering hair restoration, then you cannot go wrong with Dr. Rahal. If you are still not a believer after reading some of these reviews, do yourself a favor and research him more and you will understand very quickly that he is simply one of the best in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He lives up to his incredible reputation. Thanks to him I was able to look good at my wedding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

From consultation to pre, during and post surgery the Rahal team is par excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I just had my hair transplant done about 6 weeks ago and it was a great experience for me especially coming from outside Ottawa. The experience I had with the staff and Dr Rahal was beyong my expectations and I really hope that they keep up that excellent work! All staff are helpful, knowledgeable, and very respectful of all their patients. They would also answer your questions by email and even call you to check how you are doing. For me, that really makes a difference! I am very happy with my experience so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

You are in excellent hands with Doctor Rahal, in all aspects. Doctor(s) and staff are excellent, the new clinic brilliant, everything high quality and well organized. All this makes your experience with Rahal and the day of surgery very easy, comfortable and convenient for you, the patient. My results are really good and I am really satisfied. I can definitely recommend Dr. Rahal and have travelled quite far to meet him. Independent on the surgeon, I'd like to give the following advice: Consider how good a candidate you are for hair transplantation. How will you look like in the medium and long run? That counts. Will you lose a lot of additional hair in the future? Only if you are likely to have enough donor hair compared to your (future) bald area, you can/should go for it. Do not go for hair transplantation at the age of 20, and probably also not much earlier than 30. Then you are on the safe side. Otherwise, you might run a risk for getting into trouble in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr rahal is one of the best in hair transplant Industry. He is very down to earth person, listens to you closely. I just had my procedure done, still a long way to go for my results but I am pretty hopeful. But definitely I dnt even regret 1 % with their service and professionalism. His staff chad, Larissa, Kelly, Christie and Mike are all gem of people. I ususlly don't fill these type of surveys but he deserve it. I hope he continue on making other people's full of confidence. If you do plan on getting procedure done, I bet you, You wouldn't regret your decidion gojng with Dr rahal. If I have any concern, I email them all the time and they are very prompt on replying. Hope the best for you. Thank you for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559481].votes_count ]]