Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

I've was trying to get back into dating after going through a breakup.... and hair loss in particular was really hurting my confidence. It controlled my life. That's when I started researching hair transplants and discovered that Dr. Rahal is the best at designing natural hairlines. I actually researched this for over a year. On the day of my procedure, (I had 2300 grafts), I met a patient from Germany and another from Italy. It's great that patients fly from around the world to see him. As for my results - Dr. Rahal changed my life. I no longer spend 30 minutes in front of the mirror "strategically" concealing my hair loss. Now my only worry is deciding what styling products to use. I feel great. I look great. I'm enjoying life again! Dr. Rahal is a year booked in advance. So keep that in mind when scheduling. It was ok on my end since I just scheduled around my holidays anyway. Oh. I'm still single. But it's by choice. Having too much fun :)

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rahal and staff are probably the very best at what they do in all of North America!! From the first online consultation I had with Chad to the care I received when I went to have my transplant; and even with all the follow-up I received long after my transplant….it has been a completely life-changing experience, and I don't worry about my hair daily like I used to. I don't wear hats in public any longer, and my self-confidence has increased dramatically. I honestly don't know how anyone on here gave a negative review to Dr. Rahal. As someone who did his research for well over a full year before deciding on a surgeon, I can echo all the positive reviews here. Dr. Rahal doesn't need this review from me to help his business out at all…..the results speak for themselves. But I feel that it is certainly important to share my results with others, so that they don't make a mistake of finding a surgeon who produces sub-par work!! http://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/laketahoeguy/

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Fantastic! Perfect dense recipient area with great looks already and extremely good post surgery care. I'm literally being petted at the clinic getting my recipient area cleaned everyday and Rahal checks my grafts himself etc. SUPERB! If you're thinking of getting a Hairtransplant, choose Dr. Rahal. I travelled all the way from Scandinavia to do this, and I have done the right thing! He's worth world-travel for his work is just amazing. I searched 2 years on forums to find the right surgeon, and I feel so lucky that I chose Dr. Rahal.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Terrible doctor, please don't make the same mistake I did. It was a huge regret that I'm still paying for. He rushed through the procedure and totally messed up the transplant. I am now looking for a doctor to fix his mistakes. This office only cares about money, they get their marketing manager to come see you the day after your procedure when you haven't even had the chance to heal at all. The marketing manager is very pushy and tries to get you to go on camera and make a video for them that they could post on their website, unbelievable! Please take your time and find a better doctor, there are many out there, I promise. I don't usually write these types of reviews but I could not in good conscience, not speak up. I truly hope this helps someone.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Although i did not end up receiving any treatment from Dr. Rahal, i am writing this to inform others of some dishonest practices, in my opinion. I had received a coupon for 61% off a $10,000+ worth of transplant procedure with a doctor in Toronto. Since i am in ottawa, i contacted Dr. Rahal to ask if they would match this promotional offer. I was assured by Tara, that i could go ahead and book a consultation with Dr. Rahal regarding this online deal, and so i did. Just prior to my appointment, i decided to re-verify that they would indeed honour the promotion given in Toronto. At this point, her being aware that the competing promotion had expired, she told me they would not honour what she had previously told me they would. I was very upset with this situation as i would absolutely have used the promotion offer in toronto if Tara had not lead me to believe i would receive the same offer here, and because of this, i was unable to afford the surgery. I have all emails saved to confirm.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

this doctor did a transplant on my at age 21, now at age 26 I have lost a lot more hair and I'm in trouble, where is he??

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

I have had a number of consultations in Ottawa, two with Dr. Rahal. Overall, he seemed the most reputable and inspired the most confidence in me. Through my research, and canvassing a few former patients I have have found that he has a "absolute best" and 'world class' reputation. When I decide it's time to have my procedure, no question I am going with Dr. Rahal.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Saw Dr. Rahal for an initial transconsultation. He spent less than 10 seconds examining and concluded I was not a good candidate. His attitude was almost as if he didn't care and that nothing could be done. I was practically ushered out the door. There is a way to deliver an honest opinion - you do it with compassion. Not impressed by his deficient bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

I had 3 hair transplant done by doctor Rahal, 1rst one done in January of 2005, around 9000 grafts total over 3 years, the end results are amazing. He is the best surgeon I could have hoped for and a great guy to; he is there for you before, during and after your surgery. The staff working with him are very nice and caring; they take good care of your comfort. I recommend him to every one, he's the best!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag