Rate Dr. Dmitry Mysh

Dr. Dmitry Mysh's Ratings

He's a very bad doctor. He did nothing for me that to major bowel surgery. After that I was fine then I started to get terrible fistulas and he did noting. No meds or nothing, and I had to get more surgery and see anoth doctor that Is professional and that put me in correct medicine. Mysh is not good. Do not go to him. All these great reviews are probably done but him to get business. If you want you health find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Took the time to explain my condition thoroughly and solved my stomach issues. He is very knowledgeable and warm but doesn't seem to be on the ego-trip like many other doctors. His staff was very kind and helpful, as well. Great doctor, great office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Called me at 9:30pm one night just to make sure I was OK. Never had a doctor do that before. Sweet, caring and his bed side manner is very relaxing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Extreamly caring and knowledgeable doctor. Recommend to anyone who may experience any abdominal trouble. Wonderful staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2008

Doctor helped me a lot. He has very caring staff in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2008

I have used Dr. Mysh few times for second opinion for my problem diagnionses of stomach and intestinal problems and actually he helped me to get rid of my heartburn! I am glad I found this doctor. I have found him to be thorough and professional. Dr. Mysh completed his Gastroentorology Fellowship at New England Medical Center /Tuff University School of Boston and has built a strong practice in Sparta, NJ. His office is located at 375 Rt 15 in Sparta, NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902552].votes_count ]]