Dr. Alexander I. Spira

Foreign Lang: Farsi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Alexander I. Spira has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 2463742
01/11/12 5 5 5 5 I was near death when I met Dr. Spira, with a rare metastisized cancer. His treatment brought me back from the brink and has kept me alive for two and a half years. We are on our third protocol for leiomyosarcoma. He is one of those doctors who will do the extraordinary to help you. I meet many medical personnel when I go for scans, EKGs, cancer support, etc. and all the people I meet rave about Dr. Spira. He has a reputation as a genius. I feel that I am in the best hands possible and my gratitude is immeasurable.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1564251
18/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Spira is my mom's oncologist. She has advanced lung cancer (as many of his patients do). You must know that when someone you love has a terminal disease, it is VERY important that a doctor knows what he/she is doing. We all feel VERY confident with Dr. Spira. God Bless him!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1366943
18/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Spira, is an excellent doctor. He makes what is a bad situation the best he can. He's honest with his answers, no sugar coating but you feel his sincerity and desire to help you. I can't say enough good things about him.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 805656
03/03/09 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and understanding during a time of great uncertainty.
Insurance: MAMSI