Rate Dr. Alexander I. Spira

Dr. Alexander I. Spira's Ratings

I was near death when I met Dr. Spira, with a rare metastisized cancer. His treatment brought me back from the brink and has kept me alive for two and a half years. We are on our third protocol for leiomyosarcoma. He is one of those doctors who will do the extraordinary to help you. I meet many medical personnel when I go for scans, EKGs, cancer support, etc. and all the people I meet rave about Dr. Spira. He has a reputation as a genius. I feel that I am in the best hands possible and my gratitude is immeasurable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Spira is my mom's oncologist. She has advanced lung cancer (as many of his patients do). You must know that when someone you love has a terminal disease, it is VERY important that a doctor knows what he/she is doing. We all feel VERY confident with Dr. Spira. God Bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Spira, is an excellent doctor. He makes what is a bad situation the best he can. He's honest with his answers, no sugar coating but you feel his sincerity and desire to help you. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Very knowledgeable and understanding during a time of great uncertainty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902575].votes_count ]]