Rate Dr. Alon Antebi

Dr. Alon Antebi's Ratings

If you need a hip replacement, Dr Antebi should be your doctor. I'm a dancer, and with my new hip, I'm back to dancing every day pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I would highly recommended Dr. Antebi. He did a total hip replacement surgery on me and within 5 days I was up doing my regular routine and driving. All of his staff was courteous and helpful. So glad it worked out that I got Dr. Antebi after being scheduled with another doctor for the same procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for hip replacement surgery. I had a great experience, quick recovery, and no problems. I feel like a brand new person. I would return for another hip if I have to (but hope that I don't). I feel confidant in his knowledge and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

He is the worst doctor I have ever met he was very condescending because I guess I'm a woman and the surgery he did to my arm has to be redone by another doctor no he not gods gift as he says he is ...he was careless and did a less than poor job.....be careful of this doctor he no good

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

He saved my leg when another Ortho recommended an amputation !
Need I say more. Thank god for Dr A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I just found out about this guy from my wife.I am now a retired x green beret do my time proudly with the 5th and 7th special forces.My wife was in a really bad car accident and broke her arm in several places as of today we just got back from another physician and he was negligent in his surgey he preformed. Dr. Antebi is goin g to have a malpractice lawsuit on is hands very soon .You dont treat woman this way and I am just the man to give him a little schooling on this .....BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I waited over about 2 hours to be seen. The staff when questioned about some of the paperwork I had to sign just to see him was less than helpful. I am on crutches and when opening a door or having to retrieve a clipboard most other places in hospital settings rush to help, not because I can't do it, but because their whole purpose is to help people...not so here apparently. I get asked or write down the same answers to questions given to me a total of 3x...why bother writing it down if no one is going to read it. When asked a third time why I was referred there, this time by Dr. A, it was asked very condescendingly and I was confused as to how he wanted me to answer because he asked the question differently and more specifically three times again. Don't get me wrong, I was having a very rough and painful morning but he only intimidated me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2481637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

The best orthopedic surgeon in the AV by far. Its always a pleasure with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Antebi is a WONDERFUL surgeon. He is very to the point about what needs to be done as well as being very honest about what to expect from surgery/recovery/long term care and goals. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of surgery for orthopedic reasons. Due to insurance reasons I was put off and unable to have very necessary surgery on my ankle (three breaks and a dislocation) for over 6 weeks. After seeing another surgeon and being turned down (for financial reasons as well as that surgeon not wanting to deal with my case due to the complications) I saw Dr. Antebi the day before Thanksgiving 2013. He scheduled me for surgery for 12/3/13 and he did a wonderful job. The outlook was grim but due to his expert repair I am as of today clear to walk again. I also want to point out that every single member of his staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They make you feel confident about being there and very welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I first met Dr A when I arrived to AVH after a bad car accident 2/2012.. I had many injuries includind a femur fracture, pelvis fracture,and a wrist fracture. Dr A was amazing. He was there for me and my family. All of my fractures have healed. I had extensive PT and a lot of ups and downs. Dr A gave me my life and function back. I will be forever gratefull!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][902857].votes_count ]]