Rate Dr. Bryan Redpath

Dr. Bryan Redpath's Ratings

Treatment was very ineffective as pain continued shortly after I left the office and a day later still same problem. Spent very little time with me and treated only the problem I indicated. My regular chiropractor was out of town but one treatment takes about 15-20 minutes and covers all areas of my body, neck, back, knees, shoulders and I am good for at least a month or two.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr Redpath month since I was a child. To me he is the worlds greatest Chiropractor friendly and very helpful. The staff a friendly and going to his clinic makes you feel really good.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

This man is the best and through his help my life has changed due to being pain free after 20+ years of back pain agony.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

He is amazing, I wouldn't be walking today if was not for him.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

I shall share this secret with you, I believe this man is a wholistic healer, an Autism Whisperer I must confess. My son Sean started seeing Dr. Redpath when he was 3 years old. After the second treatment, Sean started sleeping through the night for the first time in his life. The next few months would bring significant improvements to Sean's overall development. Dr. Redpath is really great with kids, he gets right down on their level and they respond well to him. Our family is very grateful that we found him.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Redpath for my first visit today - he was absolutely amazing, not only in his chiropractic adjustemnts, but in the fact that he sees his patients from a wholistic approach, which to me, is paramount! I look forward to my next visit!!!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Have been seeing Bryan Redpath for 20 years and would never go elsewhere. Excellent in all respects.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

My first visit to a chiropractor in 12 years. Amazing staff from the minute you walk in the door. I felt realxed, at ease, and believed they were genuinley concerned with my health. Dr. Redpath was amazing. Took his time and I didnt leave dissapointed. The adjustments made were the most wonderful relief of my back pain I've felt in years. I have another appointment on Thursday and am so happy and excited to have a treatment plan that doesn't invlve prescription pain meds and anti inflammatories. God Bless You Dr. Redpath

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

This doctor is amazing but its up to you to go for regular maintenance tune-ups. He is gentle but gets the results and relief you are looking for. Thank you Thank you for giving me my mobility back so I can get up and down on the floor to play with my young children. J.Shepard

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

He is the best. Put me back on my feet after my back went out and I needed to be caried in to his office. That was in 1994 and he is the one that does all my regular spine "upkeep", so I can dance, garden, play with my child and just enjoy life. He has impeccable bedside manner, and friendly staff as well. Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag