Rate Dr. Joel B. Beck

Dr. Joel B. Beck's Ratings

Dr. Beck and staff are fabulous! Could not be happier with my outcome. He is extremely attentive to his patients. I felt at ease with him and the girls in the office. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Beck and his staff are great!!!! Before I had my surgery I did some research, I wasn't happy with my findings until one of my friend suggested him. I made an appointment, I think that was one of my best decisions. Everybody is very friendly and helpful in the office. I had surgery before but not with this experience. :-) I know if later I would need other plastic surgery, I will come here wherever I live. If somebody is looking for a great aesthetic surgeon don't look further...go with Dr. Beck. My results are far better than I imagined before. Thanks to him, I feel much better about myself.

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag