Rate Dr. Tina M. Gingrich

Dr. Tina M. Gingrich's Ratings

I can't recommend this office for women's health. They want to send all test results via web application - you practically have to enter your entire medical history yourself, after already filling out paperwork with the same information in the office. I think they try in this office, but I chose a female doctor for a reason - the male doctors don't get it, and unfortunately, neither do these doctors. I don't want to be another cog in the wheel for the pharmaceutical industry, so I'm seeking a naturopath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I found the office staff very rude and unfriendly. Always made me feel like I was an inconvenience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I started seeing this doctor shortly before I became pregnant. She prescribed me some anxiety medication that has been shown to cause birth defects, even though I told her we were wanting to conceive. Thankfully, I didn't take them. I had surgery and became pregnant within days of each other. I went to my first appointment and voiced my concerns. She did not address these issues, just told me I would be fine. She supposedly documented information about my surgery in my chart. The next appointment she walked in and asked me what happened to my leg, it was still in an imobilizer from hip to foot and I was on crutches, same as the first appointment. She didn't even remember that I had surgery, and she asked me all the same questions again. There were no ultrasounds even though I saw her through my entire first trimester. I did not trust her with my care or my baby's life. I found a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Great office and staff. Very friendly and made me feel comfortable during my pregnacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

I have been going to the Maryville Women's Center for 12 years and I love it! The staff is always very friendly and I feel the wait time is not too long. I have seen multiple doctors at this office and each doctor truly seems to care about me as a patient. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

This office has gone down over the years. I have been with them for over 6 years. Dr. Gingrich is a very nice person but wears her feelings on her sleeves, she doesn't take questioning her recommendations very well. This pregnancy she maybe spends 5 minutes with me and I have to remember to ask questions about measurement and the like or I don't get any information. My ave wait time for an apt is about an hour, yes I have waited longer. I was there for a late apt one day and her staff was making fun of another patient. The only nice staff member is the nurse that takes your vitals.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Dr. Gingrich and her staff are the best. Yes, they may get busy sometimes and you have to wait because someone went into labor or there was a surgery that went longer than expected. However, they ALWAYS let me know when they are running late. The nurses and front desk staff are super nice and greet you with a smile every time. Dr. G performed my hysterectomy with no complications and a quicker than normal recovery. I'm happy to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I had my first 2 kids with her as my OBGYN. Both my pregnancies were uneventful. I got very tired of waiting an hour or more to see the doctor, especially for my 2nd when I already had 1 to keep busy. Both of my kids were induced. They were my fist kids and I didn't know much about pregnancy,delivery, or labor. With my first I was in labor for 36 hours. My baby wieghed 7.2 ouces she told me my body wouldn't allow me to have much bigger of a baby since then I had an 8 lb. baby. She was wonderful in delivery though and came by to check on me while in the hospital. However, her midwife Tammy was awful in delievery. I wasn't too fond of her in the office. During delivery of my 2nd she was too busy talking to the nurses to pay any attention to my delivery or what was going on. I was furious. Not only was I in labor, but I had a midwife not paying any attention to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Gingrich. It hurt really, really, really bad. I screamed out in pain. It was not deliberate on her part. She apologized and sat there with me for several minutes rubbing my back and comforting me. I was really touched by her empathy and I have been completely satisfied by her service. I am impressed with her practice and I say "you go girl" and I am labelling her an "honorary sistah who is doing her thing".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

I have been going to Maryville Women's Center for the past 5 years and will be finding another Dr. I'm always having to wait well after my appt time. The last time I was in for my yearly I waited over 30 minutes to see someone and then my results came back abnormal. When I went back in to have them do it again, I waited 1.5 hours in the waiting room! Not one person explained to me why my wait was so long. When they finally called me back I waited another 30 minutes before someone, I have never met, came back and did what they had to do in 2 minutes. I have had someone different every time I have been there. I have never been pregnant and have never met Gingrach, but I would not recommend them at all even if you are not pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087812].votes_count ]]