Rate Dr. Stephen L. Kuchenbecker

Dr. Stephen L. Kuchenbecker's Ratings

I have had two minor surgeries with perfect results. I would trust this MD with my life or anyone in my family. Fabulous medical education, explains everything so clearly, gets the best result--there just are not any negatives

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Referred by a surgeon he had operated on. Excellent doctor. Listened to me and gave me the input I needed. He was attentiveness and caring post-op.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Saw repeatedly, including multiple surgeries. Tender, kind man. Ver committed to his craft. Very professional and very effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Dr. Kuchenbecker performed a V-Y-plasty on me in 1998. The St. Johns Hospital nursing staff in recovery were incompetent and insensitive (e.g., taking out my IV and leaving me for hours without liquids). The surgical site never fully healed, and my current doctor recently (2011) found a leftover stitch (nylon)--the stitches were supposed to be dissolvable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

THIS DOCTOR WAS GREAT! I had been misdiagnosed by a few different internists who in turn referred me to another surgeon in this area who was just outright obnoxious. Having been alarmed and treated rudely by others, I was somewhat anxious about having to interface with another power tripping doctor. Dr. Kuchenbecker was incredibly graceful and generous with his time. He explained everything to me in detail before proceeding to treat me. His bedside manner was excellent but more importantly, his obvious knowledge and skill confirmed that I was in the right place. I then had him suggest a new internist. Definitely someone who should be considered and I am sure if you research him you will come to the same conclusion. WHAT A RELIEF AFTER SO MANY YEARS DISCOMFORT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He is awesome. Put a smile on my face. Very knowledgeable and positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2009

He is the absolute best!!! I feel so fortunate to have had him as a surgeon. Not only is he a brilliant doctor but he is a kind and compassionate man. Hopefully, I wont need surgery again but if I do he will definitely be the one I call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Kuchenbecker needs to retire! His personal and professional skills are declining.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

one of the most skilled man I have met. he was knowledgable and treated me with a lot of respect. Unbelievalbe dr. I would recommend him highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

BEWARE! This guy ruined my trust in doctors forever. He was rude, arrogant and, in my case, blatantly UNSKILLED. I put myself in his care and i suffered terribly because of his indifference and ineptness. Aside from his limited skills as a surgeon, he is also shockingly unstable emotionally. This guy needs to retire...his glory days are long gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087832].votes_count ]]