Dr. Stephen M. Patt

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Stephen M. Patt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 749153
24/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patt is a true pro and an amazing physician. He cares about each and every patient (no matter if you are in "the business" or not). He happens to focus on the entertainment industry but he is an excellent doctor. He is so special because there is an old school approach - a small office with one on one service. He is interested in seeing his patients healthy and happy. He is always happy to refer me to a specialist if necessary and his process is as transparent as possible. His prices are fair and billing is easy. He tends to really run on time and I've never not been able to reach him. He is a busy guy and always responds to calls or even a page. His dog that will come to the office is a medical help dog that not only listens to his commands beautifully but is a loving animal who is a trained professional. People act like he is running an animal shelter. He is world class in every sense.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 45733
17/09/06 5 5 5 Wow..I saw him for a film I was doing in Los Angeles, and he was the most helpful, kind, and present doctor I've ever met...too bad he's married, but even his wife is gorgeous. I think I've found an old-fashioned Marcus Welby=type doctor, and I'll stick with him!  Respond
RID: 36868
20/07/06 5 5 5 Doctors make me nervous. Dr. Patt made me feel very much at ease. He was very friendly and assuring.  Respond
RID: 29337
01/05/06 5 5 5 Meeting Doctor Stephen Patt in person was like coming home and relaxing with an old friend--not only is he handsome and friendly, but, just like he is on television, he made me feel comfortable. I wasn't rushed, and every question was answered. On "Extreme Makeover", he seemed assured, calm, and knowledgeable, and in spite of all the famous celebrities he sees, I was treated with great courtesy and respect--just like the stars I saw waiting in his office! I would recommend him to any adult or family, since as a Board Certified Family Practitioner, he treats newborns, children, adults, and performs gynecological care in his office, which is right next to Saint John';s Hospital He also teaches at UCLA, which is really reassuring, and, believe it or not, he does housecalls! Plus, he's really handsome!  Respond
RID: 19460
21/12/05 5 5 5 Stephen Patt is an excellent and knowledgeable Doctor. He has outstanding bedside manors and I would recommend him to anyone that seeks a no nonsense physician.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 11969
07/09/05 5 5 5 I went to see Stephen Patt, MD for a pre op exam, and was amazed how nice he was and communicative with me. He wasn't rushed and has a very calming way about himself as well as a sense of humor [for those of you who are nervous]. He does have a lot of VIP clients but you would never know as he treats everyone the same. Give him a try!!
Paid (or co-pay): $10