Dr. Leonard Schwartz

Dr. Leonard Schwartz

Rate Dr. Leonard Schwartz

Dr. Leonard Schwartz's Ratings

Dr. Leonard Schwartz is the best! I wait all week to see him, and when I do it just flies by. Dr. Schwartz's family (if he has any) is very lucky to have him! Best psychiatrist, and I've seen 10! By far the best! He works by himself, no secretary no nothing, but he is THE BEST AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is totally awesome!! He always makes himself available in an emergency and will go out of his way to try to help. Seeing him is my "calm in the storm", regardless of how crazy I feel going in, life always seems a bit more tolerable when I leave. He is kind, compassionate and ever so patient. Keep up your incredible work Dr. Schwartz, you rock!!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I love Doctor Schwartz, I've been seeing him for years and hands down he is one of my favorite people to talk to. He has helped me grow tremendously as a person. It's a shame there aren't more like him.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

best day of my week! dont know where i would be with out him!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is the best! He has helped me improve tremendously both personally and professionaly. Keep up the great work!!! PS - can't rate the staff, he doesn't have any. He does it all himself which is even more impressive

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Schwartz for a long time and in my experience he is the best doctor there is. He is helpful, caring and respectful, the wait is never long and nine times out of ten that hour is the best hour out of my entire week.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag